Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
The big sister of the Cabin, the Holiday Unit brings along an additional veranda to wind down on and separate bedrooms making the Unit ideal for stays when you want just a little more privacy. The kitchen is a little bigger with a full stove, microwave and fridge and if you really want to stay indoors the family room area has a big dining table, big picture windows and a sofa gets you lounging around…
The big sister of the Cabin, the Holiday Unit brings along an additional veranda to wind down on and separate bedrooms making the Unit ideal for stays when you want just a little more privacy. The kitchen is a little bigger with a full stove, microwave and fridge and if you really want to stay indoors the family room area has a big dining table, big picture windows and a sofa gets you lounging around more. Again, the Double bed is made up for you with towels (yes it has an ensuite) and all bedding is provided for 2 kids making it a super easy option. Come and explore, wander Port Elliot and get that dose of vitamin sea!
Before 10am on day of departure
8:30am-9pm, seven days a week
Deposit & Payments
All online bookings incur full payment at the time of booking. All other site bookings require a deposit of $100 during Peak times only, accommodation bookings $250 during Peak times or the equivalent of the first night rate at other times.
Changes & Cancellations
All cancellations or date alterations must be advised a minimum of 30 days prior to your arrival date. Less than 30 days notice will result in the forfeiting of all fees paid. A cancellation fee of $20.00 applies.
Early arrival and late departure fees of $20 may apply (subject to availability). 1 night accommodation surcharge of $20 applies.
No pets are permitted.
You need to know
GENERAL PARK RULES: We aim for a happy & safe family environment for all guests. Your co-operation with these Park Rules will ensure that all guests have a restful and pleasant holiday.
- NO Dogs or Fires permitted in the Park. All accommodation & communal areas are strictly non-smoking.
- Arrival time is after 2pm and departure time is 10am.
- A speed limit of 8km (walking pace) must be observed at all times.
- Please give due consideration to your neighbours and avoid making excessive noise (as determined by Park Staff). All disturbing noise must cease after 10pm. Excessive noise, offensive language and drunkenness not be tolerated.
- The direction and instruction of Park staff or representative must be followed at all times.
- The Proprietor or representative has the right to refuse entry or terminate occupancy without explanation.
- Registered guests are responsible for visitors. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and must accompany under 7 yrs to the amenities.
- Due to variations in bookings, specific room types or site allocation cannot be guaranteed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All cancellations or date alterations must be advised a minimum of 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- Less than 30 days notice will result in the forfeiting of all fees paid.
- A cancellation fee of $20.00 applies.
- ALL PEAK SEASON site bookings require a deposit of $100.00
- ALL PEAK SEASON accommodation bookings require a deposit of $250.00. Other times the first nights rate is payable as the deposit.
- Deposits are payable within 14 days
- Balance payment of fees for DEC/JAN PEAK SEASONS will be payable by October 15.
- Unpaid balance of fees for DEC/JAN PEAK SEASONS by the due date will result in automatic cancellation and deposits refunded (less $20 cancellation fee).
- ALL fee balances (outside of DEC/JAN PEAK SEASON) must be paid on arrival.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The registered guest must be the site occupant. No third-party may occupy a site without prior notice to Reception. Only the registered guest/s can make alterations to reservations.
- Overnight guests must present, register and pay their fees at the Office on arrival.
- Failure to declare correct number of occupants will negate the opportunity to rebook annually.
- A maximum of 6 occupants (including all children and infants) are permitted on a site at any given time. The number of people (including children and infants) in any style of cabin accommodation must not exceed the number of beds.
- Failure to observe Park Rules may result in occupancy being terminated and Park eviction.
- Day visitors MAY NOT use shower/bath facilities
- Any visitors in the Park after 10.00pm will be charged the appropriate additional fees.
- One PIN code is issued for one vehicle. This is NOT transferable.
- A second PIN Code can be issued for $5 per day (subject to space). We encourage guests to use the visitor carpark for second vehicles/trailers.
- Speeding vehicles will have their PIN code voided and car removed from Park.
- DEC/JAN SCHOOL HOLIDAYS: Guests may have the opportunity to re-book the same accommodation/site for the same dates each year (conditions apply). This must be done and secured with a deposit by 5pm March 1.
- EASTER, ANZAC DAY, OCT LWE & ADELAIDE CUP LWE: Guests can rebook the same accommodation/site for the relevant dates the next year. This must be done and secured with a deposit within 30 days of departure.
- This is not automatic – guests MUST advise of this and pay a deposit within the given time frame.
- Bookings without a deposit by the stated cut off date will be cancelled.
New Bookings & Alterations to existing bookings
- DEC/JAN SCHOOL HOLIDAYS: Commence on June 1 8.30am, first in, first served. By phone or in person only.
- EASTER, OCT LWE & ADELAIDE CUP LWE: Commence 31 days after the long weekend finishes.