Big 4 Bowen Coral Coast Beachfront Holiday Park The Great Outdoors
Experience the great outdoors, Whitsunday Style. With long walks, long lunches, amazing views and plenty of action, if you want it. Bowen is the place for you. If you haven't experienced the Northern end of the Whitsundays you might just be surprised at what you find. With stunning walking trails, look outs, fishing, bird watching and if you're really enthusiastic why not go for a skydive. With the weather almost a perfect 32 degrees most days, you can certainly get amongst the great outdoors in Bowen.
The Great Outdoors-Whitsunday Style!
Just a taste of what to expect in the great outdoors when you visit Bowen, Top of the Whitsundays.
- Eight stunning beaches to explore including the award winning Horseshoe Bay, or maybe ask a local where they go, you may be pleasantly surprised by the hidden treasures you discover.
- At five of those beaches you can snorkel right from the shore. Don't have your own equipment? We can show you where to hire gear as well as stinger suits, no problem.
- Five local lookouts with some of the most amazing views you will ever see, all within a few minutes drive from us. Make sure you keep an eye out; whales, dolphins, manta rays adn see turtles are spotted regularly in the clear water surrounding Bowen.
- Six fabulous walking trails to follow, go at your own pace nothing extreme going on here.
- Fishing is a plenty, be warned though the locals don't give up the inside knowledge of these spots easily, but they're always happy to share a story about the one that got away.
- Skydive over beautiful Bowen for a birds-eye view, cross that off your bucket list, we can organise that for you too.
- Free sailing at the local yacht club every Saturday.
- Bird watching at Mullers Lagoon over 176 species to spot while relaxing at the picnic tables under the enormous shade trees.
Call: 1800 602 469