Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Our funky option! Our one-bedroom villas have had the full interior designer makeover and are absolutely stunning throughout. Bold, bright and ultra-modern, and with a great layout that is ideal for a small family or couple who would like the privacy and space of the separate bedroom. The main bedroom has a queen bed with two single bunk beds in the hallway area. A minimum two-night stay applies depending upon the season.
You need to know
In-Park-Perks are subject to availability and the discount is on selected tours only, please visit the member discount page? or contact us for current tours.
We strongly recommend that you take out Travel Insurance in the unforeseen event that your plans should change and you are no longer able to stay with us when originally planned. Please see T&C below.
Deposit Policy for Online Bookings: A valid credit card must be provided during the booking process, which will be forwarded to our reservations team securely for processing.
Telephone or Email Bookings: A deposit is required at the time of booking, with full payment required 30 days prior to arrival. For reservations made within 30 days of arrival, the full payment is required at the time of booking. Deposits can be paid by credit card over the telephone (we accept Visa and Mastercard) or direct deposit. Personal cheques or money orders will only be accepted if received 28 days prior to arrival. Should a deposit not be received by its due date, your reservation will be cancelled.
- Failure to receive the final balance payment 30 days prior to your arrival will result in the automatic cancellation of your reservation and the forfeit of the deposit.
- Cancellations of a booking received more than 30 days prior to the arrival date, can be processed in 2 ways:
- The deposit amount is refundable, less a $30 administration fee, or
- The full deposit amount is held as a credit to put towards a future stay within 6 months.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of your arrival date will result in the forfeit of the deposit and full balance paid.
Change of Dates Terms:
- Change of dates can be made at any time up until 30 days prior to arrival, subject to availability.
- Change of dates made within 30 days are also subject to availability. Any change of rates for the new travel dates will require payment of the difference at the time the changes are applied; if this results in a credit, this amount can be held as a guest credit for 6 months.
- Reducing the number of nights for a current booking (within 30 days of arrival) will result in a held guest credit for 6 months (these nights are non-refundable). Please note that minimum night stays may still apply.
- Early departure: No refunds or held credits will be given should you decide to reduce your stay as an inhouse guest.
Early departure: No refunds will be given should you decide to cut your stay short, particularly during peak periods when minimum stays apply.
Security Deposit for all Accommodation: A valid Visa or Mastercard will be required on check-in. Your card will be held securely on file as a security deposit on unpaid balances, damages or excessive cleaning.
Group Bookings: Special conditions apply as agreed with our Groups and Events Manager.
Visitor Policy: We are very passionate about ensuring that our guests have exclusive use of the park’s resort facilities. With that in mind, day visitors are only allowable if they are visiting a guest staying within the park and then a nominal day-use fee applies. We ask that you please check with reception prior to arranging any visitors, as during peak times we do not allow day visitors. We thank you for your cooperation.
1. Bunk Beds: Please be advised that under Workplace Health and Safety obligations we must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2003 which states “children under the age of nine years are not permitted to use the top bunk, children must not play on the top bunk". Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
2. Occupants: The quoted tariff is based on the number of adults and children provided at the time of booking. Should the number vary, the tariff may alter. Please note, that for cabins a maximum number of occupants applies for each cabin style, as noted on our website. These maximums include infants and cannot be exceeded. For sites, up to eight occupants (maximum four adults) per site. All bookings at the resort must include one adult (over 18 years of age) in the reservation and all children must be accompanied by an adult during their stay.
3. Check-in time is 2pm for cabins and 11am for sites. Check-out time is 10am. Every effort is made to accommodate guests arriving before the check-in time, however cabins/sites may not be immediately available. Requests for late check-outs are subject to availability. Should it be possible to offer a late check-out, a late departure charge may be applicable.
4. Office hours are 7:30am-6pm. Should you be arriving outside of these hours just let us know and we’ll make special arrangements. Please note, that BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort is closed on Christmas Day. Arrivals and departures cannot be scheduled for this day.
5. BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort is a family-orientated resort, so with this in mind, a 10pm noise curfew applies to ensure enjoyment for all guests. A BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort representative is accessible 24 hours a day for emergencies.
6. All accommodation, sites and facilities are non-smoking.
7. Sorry, but pets are not permitted.