Port Douglas Carnivale 2019
Port Douglas Carnivale is an annual celebration of all things Tropical North Queensland. The three-day festival is a mecca for lovers of all things food, fun, and sun. Running from the 24th to the 26th May, there are a range of events including the famous Macrossan street parade, food stalls, musical performances, a family beach day and a seafood extravaganza.
Glengarry is offering a stay 3 pay 2 night special over the Carnivale period!
Highlights of the festival include:
- Fri 24th May - Macrossan street parade
- Thu 23rd to Sun 26th May - Wonderland Spiegeltent
- Fri 24th May - The Longest Lunch - Ochre’s Culinary Delights at Carnivale
- Sat 25th May - Eskimo Joe Live Concert
- Sat 25th May - Four Mile Family Beach Day
- Sun 26th May - Seafood Extravaganza
Port Douglas Carnivale 2019 is set to be a fun-filled festival not to be missed! Stay with us at BIG4 Glengarry and get one night free in our stay 3 pay 2 Carnivale special!
Call us to enquire!
Call: 1800 888 134