For the safety of our valued guests, our team and to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, please rest assured that BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park is staying updated with hygiene practices directed by Queensland Health. In-line with these official guidelines, guests at BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park must abide by the following:
- Please do not visit BIG4 Glengarry Holiday Park if you or any other member is unwell
- All guests travelling in your booking will be required to be listed on our registration form at check in.
- A mandatory registration form must be signed at checking in.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park please call the National Corona Virus helpline 1800 020 080 (this line operates 24 hours a day 7 days per week) in addition please let Park Management know. If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park immediately.
- You are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and good disinfection practices in your villa or site during your stay.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- Ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception and Shop floor. If there are no available dots, please wait outside.
- Ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception or Shop area
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 07 4098 5922.