BIG4 Cairns Crystal Cascades Holiday Park is perfectly situated for a relaxing holiday in a quiet, leafy suburb yet we are still only a 15 minute drive from all the attractions and adventure that Cairns city has to offer.Enjoy luxurious sleep-ins with only the birds to wake you. Explore the rainforest and Freshwater Creek adjacent to the park or the Crystal Cascades Waterfalls-only 5 kms away.
When it's time to venture out our staff will be happy to help you plan a reef tour, Skyrail and the Kuranda Scenic Railway, a tour of the Atherton Tablelands, or maybe even a drive to Port Douglas and the Daintree - there's so much to do in the Far North the possibilities are endless!
With so much to do so close to the park you'll never want to leave!
- Rainforest bike and walking paths meander alongside our local creek.
- Seven minutes from Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail.
- Only 15 minutes from the Cairns city centre.
- Park is situated alongside Freshwater Creek - perfect for a swim!
- 5km to Crystal Cascades Waterfalls.
- A wide variety of wildlife and birdlife and the perfect peace and quiet to make the most of the beautiful bird sounds.
- New playground to keep the littlies entertained.
A little further afield, take the opportunity to visit one of the Far Norths most famous natural attractions!
- Atherton Tablelands and Waterfalls Circuit, or for foodies there's even the Taste of the Tablelands drive.
- Port Douglas for delicious fresh seafood.
- Daintree National Park, who could say no to World Heritage Listed Rainforest!
- Great Barrier Reef - small or large groups, snorkelling or diving - there are tours to suit everyone.
- Cape Tribulation beach.
- Undara Lava Tubes and the Gulf Savannah.
- The wilds of the Cape York Peninsula if you're feeling extra adventurous!