We are very happy to welcome you and your furry friend to our park. In order for everyone to have an enjoyable time we do have a few rules for pets and their owners;
FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE PARK.
- Pets must be on a non extendable leash at all times whilst not in the van/tent - no exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length and there should be no dog ‘runs’ set up by dog owners. The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a van/tent.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including; cafes, pool areas, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Dog blankets and accessories must not be washed or cleaned in the guest laundry.
- Dogs may be walked around the park provided they are on a leash. Extendable leashes are not permitted to be used within the park.
- Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet waste, in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag. This should be disposed in the appropriate rubbish bins.
- Pet owners are personally responsible for their pets and will be held accountable for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their pet.
- Pet owners must agree that the park staff reserves the right to evict any guests whose pet is deemed noisy, disruptive, aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests.