Booking Terms & Conditions
Check in time is from 2pm - 5pm. Arrangements can be made for after hours check in.
10am on day of departure. Late checkouts may be arranged when available on request. Fees may apply.
Open daily 8:30am - 5pm. Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day (25th and 26th December)
Deposit & Payments
Deposits and Payments - A credit card deposit is required at the time of making a booking for the specified amount per equivalent accommodation/site type booked. All balances for reservations are to be paid in full at time of check in. Arrangements can be made if you wish your reservation to be paid in full prior to your arrival date.
Changes & Cancellations
Changes and cancellations for stays must be made directly with the park and must be more than 30 days prior to arrival. If a cancellation is less than 30 days prior to arrival the deposit is forfeited. Please be advised that a $30.00 administration fee will apply to all cancellations.
Fees are structured on a per day basis for up to two adults. Extra charges apply for extra people staying.
We do love pets however with the exception of medically certified guide dogs, dogs and pets are not permitted.
You need to know
Guests who fail to check in on the designated day will forfeit their deposit. Guests who cancel on expected arrival date forfeit deposit.
Special requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the Park for confirmation or to enquire about a request.
All cabin accommodation is STRICTLY non smoking. Guests failing to abide by these rules will incur a $100.00 sanitization fee charged to their credit card upon checkout.
Australian Standards maintain that children need to be 9 years old or older to sleep on the top bunk in cabin accommodation, and even though it's fun, they are not allowed to play on the top bunk. Please make your booking with this in mind.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
• Not be the person named on the booking request
• Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
• Not be able to pay for any charges
• May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
• May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
• Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
• Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules.
No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.