Do As The Locals Do - On The Atherton Tablelands
Tired of the heat and humidity, then the Atherton Tablelands is the place for you!
Our Park is centrally located to the beautiful waterfalls, Curtain & Cathedral Fig Trees and the quaint villages such as Yungaburra and Herberton that make up this special part of the world. The Crater Lakes are very popular at this time of year - swim with the locals at Lake Eacham or enjoy a small boat cruise on Lake Barrine.
Come and make our Park your home for a few days so you can relax and cool off. Our team are locals, so let us share our knowledge and help you to enjoy all that there is to see and do in this beautiful part of the world.
We have some great local discount vouchers for you as well!
World Famous Millaa Millaa Waterfalls
Because we really want you to come and relax, cool off and spend time with the locals:
WHEN YOU BOOK, PLEASE MENTION THE "LOCALS DEAL “, TO RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT
* There is a minimum 2-night stay
* Offer applies to sites and cabins, subject to availability, and as per the validity dates outlined below:
* As this offer is for a 20% discount, no other discount, including the BIG4 discount, or offer will apply
* If staying in a cabin we will include a fresh coffee pack (delicious coffee from a local coffee plantation) (valid 01/02/2018 - 20/03/2018) or;
* If staying on a site we will include on a Ride & Revive Park (2 bottles of Gatorade and a couple of healthy energy bars from "Thank You") (valid 01/02/2018 - 27/03/2018)
* Please note validity dates for cabins and sites above (excluding public holidays)
Just to entice you further, we had the pleasure of hosting a NZ journalist and his family as entrants in the "Through Your Lens" campaign back in 2016, a tourism initiative of ExploreTNQ and Tourism Tropical North Queensland at the time. Whilst the video covers the region, the footage of the Tablelands will be sure to please - it is still just as beautiful - and you may wish to stay longer!
We look forward to welcoming you to our piece of paradise so that you can relax, cool off and enjoy some time with the locals
Call: 1800 041 441
- Our Park is a bird watchers paradise
- Close to Waterfalls
- Mountain Backdrop
- Scenic Walks