Enjoy the Great Outdoors on the Atherton Tablelands
Did you know that located within approximately 2km of BIG4 Atherton Woodlands Tourist Park, in fact riding distance from our Park, is the Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park. With 17 trails covering approximately 80km, the trails have been purpose built to international standard, attracting locals and riders from afar whether it be single riders or families "just giving it a go" or those participating in one of the many events that now happen here, including Elev8, Bike Fest and the Atherton stages of the Cairns to Karumba Bike ride and the world famous Crocodile Trophy.
There really is a trail here for everyone no matter the skill level or age, so come and enjoy the great outdoors with us!
Atherton Mountain Bike Trails
If you are looking to enjoy the great outdoors on your bike, then BIG4 Atherton Woodlands Tourist Park is the place for you, and we pride ourselves on being "very" bike friendly. Our facilities include a purpose built mountain bike wash down and service bay area, with pro tools available from reception for your use, as is an eco-friendly bike-wash product to wash away the dirt at the end of your ride.
Maps of the trails are also available at Reception. (The single track trails are very popular for the single rider, families or clubs ranging from easy to intermediate, and difficult for the more experienced riders). All trails are numbered and colour coded on the map for ease of use and easy identification.
Because we really want you to come and enjoy the great outdoors on our beautiful trails:
WHEN YOU BOOK, PLEASE MENTION THE "GREAT OUTDOORS”, TO RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT
* There is a minimum 2-night stay
* Offer applies to sites and cabins, subject to availability, and as per the validity dates outlined below:
* As this offer is for a 20% discount, no other discount, including the BIG4 discount, or offer will apply
* If staying in a cabin we will include a fresh coffee pack (delicious coffee from a local coffee plantation) (valid 01/02/2018 - 20/03/2018) or;
* If staying on a site we will include on a Ride & Revive Park (2 bottles of Gatorade and a couple of healthy energy bars from "Thank You") (valid 01/02/2018 - 27/03/2018)
* Please note validity dates for cabins and sites above (excluding public holidays)
We can assist with bike hire from a great local, if you let us know prior to your arrival.
Just in case you needed further enticement -- check out the video below from the guys at Flow Mountain Bike, who provided us with this fantastic footage. Awesome bunch of guys who ride professionally and who stay with us whenever visiting the trails!
We look forward to welcoming you to our piece of paradise so that you can enjoy the great outdoors!
Call: 1800 041 441