Dogs Welcome - Caravan Sites Only
Being a pet friendly park, we welcome tourists with small pets for short periods of time. To make sure all of our guests have an enjoyable stay, we do have some rules which must be adhered to.
Before you arrive, please call our friendly reservations team on 07 4162 1808 to register your dog with your booking.
The Holiday Park Pet Policy:
• Pets must be kept on a lead at all times whilst in the Holiday Park
• You the owner, must clean up after your pet at all times. Do not allow your pet to leave a mess of any sort on any other guests’ site or property
• For health and safety reasons, pets are not allowed in the reception area, camp kitchen, amenities, laundry or pool area
• Pets are not allowed in the onsite accommodation at any time.
• The park washing machines, laundry troughs and driers are not to be used for washing pet bedding
• Barking or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated at any time and will lead to an instant departure without refund of site fees
• The decision to allow guests with a pet into the park is at the park managers absolute direction at all times.
• Pet owners agree to take full responsibility of any personal injury or damage caused by their pet whilst in the confines of the park and agree to pay compensation in relation to your pets activities