Dogs are welcome on application at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 0754 582 200 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Date Restrictions Apply
Pet Friendly all-year around on powered sites except for a few super peak times which is Easter Long Weekend, Christmas (23 Dec – 5 Jan).
Park Conditions for Pets
We understand that your furry friends are just as much a part of the family as anyone else. At Rivershore Resort, you will be able to bring your pets to the park but we kindly ask that you do read and respect the park rules surrounding the allowance of the family pooch.
Below is a copy of our rules & guidelines, of course if you have any questions our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you in your queries.
Rivershore Resort welcomes guests to bring their beloved pet with them. We understand for some travellers that a holiday with their pet creates a far more enjoyable experience. However, we will not accept pets in the school holiday periods due to the high level of young children staying at Rivershore Resort in these periods. Please also be aware that failure to adhere to these rule will result in you being asked to leave immediately without refund.
- The pet owner must contact Rivershore Resort directly in advance of arrival to apply to have their pet accepted. Upon arrival it is the managers’ discretion as to accept the pet. Upon acceptance by the manager the pet owner must then agree to and sign this pet policy.
- The pet must be leashed at all times. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length.
- For health and safety reasons pets are not allowed in any common areas including: cafes, pool areas, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet’s or pet’s waste, in a plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their pet.
- The pet owner must agree that the owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose pet is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the pet owner’s responsibility and the pet owner’s alone to control and manage their pet. If in the view of the management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the pet may be evicted, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
I have read, fully understand and agree to all of the terms of this agreement stated above and I agree to indemnify Rivershore Resort, its managers, operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all and any liability and/or damage or financial loss suffered as a result of any actions of or because of my pet.