Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Looking for some glamour, a romantic retreat or take the kids camping without the hassles of putting up a tent? Look no further than our Glamping experience. This includes 1 double futon, 2 single futons. Set in quiet creek-side section of the park, our bell tents are set on wonderful wooden decks giving you a camping experience like no other. These well-appointed tents have everything you need…
Looking for some glamour, a romantic retreat or take the kids camping without the hassles of putting up a tent? Look no further than our Glamping experience. This includes 1 double futon, 2 single futons. Set in quiet creek-side section of the park, our bell tents are set on wonderful wooden decks giving you a camping experience like no other. These well-appointed tents have everything you need for a fantastic break. With fantastic appoints of a beautiful deck setting with a private kettle-style BBQ, a cooler and meal preparation area, plus comfortable outdoor furniture and plenty of shade. Inside a another world greats you glamourous appointments that comfortably sleeps 4. With the amenities close by and a full camp kitchen available, these tents deliver on the promise of glamping while staying close to everything Caloundra has to offer.
You need to know
Terms and Conditions
- We make our efforts to accommodate you on the specific requested site or cabin, however for operational reasons we reserve the right to swap you to equivalent product as required.
- For all our guest’s enjoyment from 1 June 2019, BIG4 Caloundra will be a non-smoking park, including the areas surrounding the cabins and sites. Please smoke in the designated smoking areas.
- We are a No Pets park. If you are booking and have an Assistance Dog, please contact customer service at the time of booking so we can best manage and assist you during your stay.
- At different times of year, we reserve the right to maintain minimum stay periods (including on weekends and long weekends).
- We refuse the right to cancel a booking at our discretion or refuse service.
- BIG4 Holiday Parks Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of BIG4 Caloundra Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks Australia Pty Ltd facilities this booking service and not responsible for the provision of services, standards of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of the park and there BIG4 Holiday Parks Australia will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.
- We want all our guests to have an amazing time during their stay. Please be aware of park rules and please abide by the directions from our friendly team.
- We have a range of cots (and linen) and high chairs for use. Please contact customer service at the time of booking to reserve these additional items.
- We reserve the right to store payment details and charge you for any damage or excessive wear caused to the park accommodation facilities during your stay. We will attempt to contact you to rectify the situation prior to the charge.
Refunds and Cancellation
- More than 28 days out: Full refund is provided minus a $40 administration fee. You can choose to rebook within 12 months there is no penalty.
- Between 28 and 7 days out – Out of school holidays: Forfeit monies paid minus $40 administration fee. If you rebook within 12 months there is not penalty.
- Between 28 and 7 days out – Stay falls within School holidays: Forfeit monies paid.
- Less than 7 Days: Forfeit all monies paid.
- Management refuses the right to show discretion as required.
- Refunds may be processed by EFT to an Australian Bank Account.
Now that’s done, we look forward to welcoming you and you having a great time with us. If there is anything, we can do to help your stay, please contact customer service.