These holidays will be amazing
Holiday's here we come and we have it all planned out for you. We even have an CABIN and SITE special just for you. Check them out here
- Movie World, Wet n Wild, Outback Spectacular are across the road (you can walk there-no traffic)
- Topgolf is now open
- Game Over is next door
- Dream World & White Water World are 5 minutes’ drive
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is 25 minutes away
- The gold coast beaches are only 20-25 minutes away
- Mt Tamborine & all its majestic natural beauty is only 30 minutes away
or don’t leave the park & just relax by our resort style pool & watch the kids go up & down and up & down our monster waterslide
These holidays are going to be amazing!
There is so much planned we can barely contain ourselves...
New Pool Hours
Pool hours have now been extended. The pool is now open 7:30am to 9pm which means another hour of warm QLD evenings in the 26-degree pool.
The pool is also heated in winter - but not in summer (Warm in winter – refreshing in Summer) That’s better
Our licensed Cafe is open until 8pm every night.
Monday: 9:30 -10:00am Pancakes in the Activity Centre beside the pool. YUMMMM
Tuesday: 6:30 - 7:00pm Sausage sizzle in the Activity Centre beside the pool. Grab a sip of something refreshing at the same time from our bar.
Wednesday 4:00 - 5:00pm Cheese & biscuits get together by the Green Wall in the Activity Centre (BYO sips or you can purchase wine, beer & drinks from the bar - we will provide the snacks followed by Bowls from 5pm
Friday: 4:00 - 7:00pm “check-in Friday Happy Hour" at Nibbles Cafe
Friday: 7:30pm – 9:30pm Family Movie Night in the Activity Centre with full bar available and soft drinks, ice creams, popcorn and hot dogs to purchase
Saturday: 6:30pm – 8pm Kids Movie Night in the Activity Centre with soft drinks, ice creams, popcorn and hot dogs to purchase
Sunday: 3:00 – 5:00pm Indoor bowls in the Activity Centre (wine, beer & drinks available from the bar and food available from Nibbles Cafe
Oh and pooch can come too as we have dog friendly sites and dog friendly cabins...PAWESOME
Travelling with an infant (or 2?)
Travelling with 2 infants and require portacots to fit? The following cabin types will accommodate 2 portacots.
- 2 Bedroom Villas can accommodate 1 portacot in the second bedroom and 1 portacot in the living / dining area.
- 2 Bedroom Family Cabin (Accessible Cabin) can accommodate 1 portacot in the second bedroom and 1 portacot in the living / dining area.
- 2 Bedroom Terrace (Accessible Cabin ) can accommodate 1 portacot in the second bedroom and 1 portacot in the living / dining area.
- 2 Bedroom Cottage 1 can accommodate 2 portacots in the lounge room.
- 2 Bedroom Cottage 3 can accommodate 1 portacot in the main bedroom and 1 portacot in the living / dining area.
- 2 Bedroom Cottage 4 can accommodate 2 portacots in the second bedroom
- 3 Bedroom Retreats can accommodate 2 portacots in the 2nd or 3rd bedrooms.
Call our friendly team to see if these cabins are available for your stay or alternatively you can book the 2 Bedroom Villa’s or the 3 Bedroom Retreats and pop a request for 2 Portacots in the special request notes.
Looking for ideas outside of our park?
Night Quarter: Just 8 minutes drive from BIG4 Gold Coast you will find Gold Coast’s creative playground, NightQuarter, which features night markets, micro-restaurants, and a unique live music space called The Paddock. Step inside to find over 120 specialty food purveyors, designers, musicians and craftspeople and experience the local communities love for food, music and culture
Here are some even more tips for you from BIG4 Holiday Parks: Gold Coast for the Budget Concious
Call: 1300 789 189