School Groups Welcome
Situated on the pristine banks of the stunning Edward River, BIG4 Deniliquin provides the ideal location for school camp groups. Our award winning holiday park is only 3.5 hours from Melbourne, and 50 minutes from Echuca, making it an easy distance for schools to travel to. Students will thrive with everything there is to see and do here!
Groups & School Trips Welcome
- Well known as a water-skiers paradise with a slalom course.
- Pontoon Boat available for hire (weather and river dependant) to discover local waterways, the unique ecosystem and surrounding River Red Gum forests. BYO canoes and kayaks.
- Without leaving the park, school groups can go fishing, use the jumping pillow, go karts, playground, basketball/tennis court, mini golf, two swimming pools and let loose in the water splash park.
- Create a fun and interesting education program by exploring Deniliquin’s Peppin Heritage Centre which includes a heritage museum, sheep industry memorabilia, a recreated old school classroom and the original Deniliquin Goal.
- Get back to nature at the Island Sanctuary and Mathoura Bird Hide or take a walk along the river in the Beach to Beach Riverside Walk.
Accommodation options at BIG4 Deni include a great selection of affordable cabins and villas. Alternatively, have a true camping experience by pitching tents on the grassy sites here. Nearby facilities include a modern amenities block, conference room, undercover BBQ’s and a camp kitchen with plenty of seating for everyone.
For when you need an inside teaching area, the Conference Room at the park can hold up to 60 people theatre style with reverse cycle air conditioning, overhead projector, television, DVD, surround sound and a white board.
We have no doubt that students will excel during their stay at BIG4 Deniliquin Holiday Park. Contact us today.
Call: 1800 227 217