Let's work together to keep our Families and Friends Safe
There is no doubt we are all living differently with the COVID-19 restrictions, here at BIG4 Deniliquin we have been busy putting into place and going over the top with our cleaning procedures. There are a few things we need you, our guest, to read below so that together we can ensure the safety of our guests, staff and community.
- If you or any other member of your family has respiratory symptons or fever (>37.5 degrees) even if they have only mild symptons, we ask that you reconsider your travel and stay at home on this occasion. If you are in the park and these symptons develop you will be asked to immediately get tested for COVID-19 and go into immediate isolation until your results return.
- Prior to your arrival, whether you are a tourist or an annual site holder you will receive a Guest Declaration that is required to be filled out in relation to recent travel and your health. This form applies for each separate visit.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Deniliquin Holiday Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Deniliquin immediately, this is for tracing purposes.
- Everyone does need to comply with Government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. Don’t forget social distancing requirements apply! 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metre is just normal these days.
- To comply with distancing requirements our reception area currently is only allowing 2 guests at a time, if you see someone in there already please wait outside. Thank you!
- And don’t forget - shaking hands is out for the moment!
- Payments before arrival via BPAY or tap and go on arrival is preferred.
- Visitors – unfortunately please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park. Particularly during the summer months we need to ensure our pools and facilities are for our guests staying within the park.
- Guests need to abide by signage in the pool areas that show how many people are permitted in the water at any time.
- Gatherings of groups must not exceed 50 people at any time.
- We ask that guests abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Again, what is a normal part of life these days, guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our team are working to our hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
- Whilst in NSW be sure to download the Service NSW app - pubs, cafes and restaurants are required to use this new QR recording app.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 03 5881 1131.