Health and Safety at BIG4 Albury Tourist Park
COVIDSAFE GUEST CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
We look forward to welcoming you to our park. For the safety of our guests and team and to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Albury Tourist Park must abide by these conditions of entry.
1. Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
2. Everyone must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
3. Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
4. All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
5. Park rules and conditions must be followed.
6. All staff instructions must be followed.
Please also note the following in regard to our facilities:
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you.