Our River cottage cabin is very popular for a weekend away or to enjoy the beautiful bush settings of the Park. Sleeps one couple. Has a double bed. Only a short walk to the River and 1km from the local village. The cabin is fully renovated inside with a lovely bathroom and kitchen. Has all the essentials needed for your weekend away. Linen is supplied at no extra charge. Features a TV, DVD player and reverse cycle air-conditioner.
Our Reception office is open from 8:00am to 6:00pm, 7 days per week. Late arrival arrangements can be made up until 8pm.
Changes and Cancellation
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival - a cancellation fee of $50 for cabins & $20 for sites will apply to all bookings.
- Cancellations 14 to 30 days prior to arrival – a cancellation fee of 50% of total booking will apply to all bookings.
- Cancellations within 14 days or less prior to arrival - a cancellation fee of 100% of the booking will apply to all bookings.
- Refunds are unavailable for cancellations made within 14 days of arrival date or due to; early departures, no shows, change of mind, inclement weather, or where clients are asked to leave the park for breaching park rules.
- Park Management reserves the right to cancel or amend any bookings
- Pricing is subject to change.
- Guest credit / debit card details are required to secure all bookings.
- Visa & Mastercard credit card surcharge of 0.5% applies to this payment option.
This accommodation is not pet friendly.
Deposits and Payments
Guest credit card details are required to secure all bookings. • Deposit of at least 1 nights’ accommodation is required at time of booking for all bookings made outside 1 month (30 days) of arrival. • Full payment is required 1 month (30 days) prior to arrival for all stays to confirm the booking. Pricing is subject to change. Guest credit / debit card details are required to secure all bookings. Visa & Mastercard credit card surcharge of 0.5% applies to this payment option.
Cleaning Fee – A minimum of $100 will be charged if cabin/ site left in unsatisfactory condition upon departure. • Late Departure – subject to availability and pre arrangement with park management. Fees may apply. • Day Visitor – $10 per person, must be booked in advance.
What you need to know
Peak Season: October Long Weekend, Christmas & Easter
Maximum 4 adults per cabin. • Persons under 18 (or persons on their behalf) are not permitted to make reservations. Unaccompanied minors will not be accepted as guests in the park. • Park management reserves the right to cancel or amend any bookings. • 1 car space is allocated per site booked. Additional vehicles unless otherwise arranged with park management must be parked in allocated visitor parking or outside the park. • For un/powered sites only ground sheets made of shade cloth or open weave material are permitted. • Strictly 1 tent or 1 caravan or 1 campertrailer per site. • All damages to park property will be charged to the clients credit card. • There is no smoking permitted in park accommodation or other buildings. Smoking in these areas will incur a cleaning fee.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.