BIG4 Holiday Parks provide sites and accommodation options to suit a wider range of budgets and holiday needs whether you're on an extended road-trip with a loved one or getting the family together for some quality time. Find out more Broulee, NSW
BIG4 Holiday Parks provide sites and accommodation options to suit a wider range of budgets and holiday needs whether you're on an extended road-trip with a loved one or getting the family together for some quality time. Find out more
Pets allowed on application at Manager's discretion. Find out more
Dogs are welcome on application at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 0244 716 247 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Date Restrictions Apply
Late April to mid September
Park Conditions for Pets
Pets Welcome - Sites (Conditions Apply)
•The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length. This includes no dog ‘runs’ to be set up dog owners.
• The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
• For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the Park including: cafes, pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
• For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the Park (unless a designated dog wash area has been provided). Additionally, any dog related accessories such dog blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the Park.
Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the Park. Dogs are not to be walked around the Park, including exiting the Park except via a designated route.
• Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s or pet’s waste, in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. These bags may be purchased from reception.
• Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog or pet.
The dog owner must agree that the Park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owner’s alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the Park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the Park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
Rules of occupancy can vary between individual parks.