After enjoying a magnificent sunrise form your beachfront accommodation, curled up in warm clothes with a hot beverage and your loved ones nearby, there's nothing better than hitting the road to check out what's on nearby. Winter is a great time to visit Eden as the crowds are smaller and you don't feel bad missing out on beautiful summer days by spending time inside.
Some of the nearby indoor guest favourites include:
- Eden Killer Whale Museum - Learn about the whaling operations from our very own Twofold Bay during the 1800s as well as the involvement of indigeous Australians in the whaling industry
- Old School Museum - Open for appointment on selected days this nearby museum is worth a visit for guests interested in history
- Sapphire Coast Marine Discovery Centre - Ideal for families, the centre features plenty of hands-on interactive displays as well as videos, marine art and craft activities
- Merimbula Aquarium - When the water is too cold for swimming, get your marine life fix by visiting the nearest aquarium in Merimbula
- Potoroo Palace Native Animal Sanctuary - While the park is mainly outdoors, the sanctuary features a cosy cafe with locally grown produce, ethical clothing, gifts, local art and handicrafts
- Top Fun Merimbula - Perhaps not a cultural attraction, but fun nontheless! Challenge the fmaily to lazer tag, ten-pin bowling, or mini golf
- Eden Cinemas - Cinemas are timeless and there's nothing better than cuddling up in an old school theatre with a large popcorn while on holidays, even in the middle of the day
Make your winter escape stretch a little longer by taking advantage of our Stay 3 Pay 2 Special Offer. We can't wait to see you this winter. Call us now on 1800 032 700 or click here to book online.