Booking Terms & Conditions
Check-in time – 2pm Early or late arrivals are by prior arrangement only.
Departure time is 10am. Late checkouts are available until 5pm, subject to fee and availability.
7 days a week: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Deposit & Payments
Generally (excepting some peak periods) the first night’s tariff must be paid at time of booking, with the balance due on arrival. All fees must be paid in full for the high season no later than 1st November for summer high bookings and 1st March for Easter booking. Payments may be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
Changes & Cancellations
Where a booking is cancelled within 14 days of arrival the deposit will be forfeited. Where a booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the booking date, a refund will be made at Management discretion. Park Management reserves the right to relocate any booking at its discretion.
We offer Pet Friendly accommodation in our Creek Front Cabins only but not over Easter or Christmas. Please contact us at the time of booking to confirm.
You need to know
Minimum Booking Periods
- In order to ensure smooth changeovers with minimum disruption to guests, our Christmas/January cabin bookings are staggered with 7, 8 or 9 night minimum stays.
- Allocation of any particular site is not guaranteed.
- Minimum booking periods apply to cabins and units on weekends (two nights), long weekends (three nights), Summer period (seven nights) and Easter (four nights).
- The main bed in our Holiday Units, Holiday Standard Units, Holiday Large Units and 3BR Units is made up and towels supplied.
- Double bed blanket and 2 pillows only supplied in all Ensuite Cabins and Economy Cabins.
- All bedding and linen is required for all bunk beds, in all Units.
- Extra linen, towels and blankets are available for a small fee if required.
- Please note we do not service the Units during your stay.
All guests must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.