Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Powered Grass Sites – Camp on a spacious grass site with power and water. Sites are close to 1 of our 3 amenities blocks. Minimum site size is 8.5m x 8.5m, our larger sites are up to 10m x 13m. With sites around the park to suit caravans, motorhomes & tents.
8am – 6pm 7 days a week 8am – 8pm 7 days a week during peak times.
Deposit & Payments
Deposit of at least one (1) night's tariff is required at time of booking for all off peak bookings made more than one month (30 days) prior to arrival Full payment is required one month (30 days) before arrival for all off peak stays to confirm booking Fully payment is required at time of booking for all online bookings Pricing is subject to change Guest credit / debit card details are required to secure all bookings Visa & Mastercard credit card surcharge of 0.5% applies to this payment option
Changes & Cancellations
Cancellations up to 14 days prior to arrival - a cancellation fee of $20 will apply to all bookings Cancellations within 14 days but up to 48 hours prior to arrival - a cancellation fee of 100% of the booking will apply Refunds are unavailable for cancellations made within 14 days of arrival date or due to; early departures, no shows, change of mind, inclement weather, or where clients are asked to leave the park for breaching park rules Park Management reserves the right to cancel or amend any bookings
A minimum of $100 may be charge if cabin/site is left in unsatisfactory condition upon departure Late Departure - subject to availability and pre-arrangement with Park Management. Fees may apply
No pets allowed.
You need to know
- Maximum 4 adults per cabin
- Bookings on any site or any cabin in the holiday park shall not exceed 30 consecutive nights
- Persons under 18 (or persons on their behalf) are not permitted to make reservations. Unaccompanied minors will not be accepted as guests in the park
- One (1) car space is allocated per site booked. Additional vehicles unless otherwise arranged with Park Management must be parked in allocated visitor parking or outside the park
- For un/powered sites only ground sheets made of shade cloth or open weave material are permitted (No tarps)
- Strictly 1 tent or 1 caravan or 1 camper trailer per site
- All damages to park property will be charged to the client's credit card
- There is no smoking permitted in proximity to park accommodation or other building, including on cabin decks and building verandas