Booking Terms & Conditions
8.00am - 6.00pm, seven days a week
Changes & Cancellations
Cancellation and refunds: In the event of a cancellation the following will apply to all deposits paid. All bookings in the Christmas school holiday peak period are non-refundable. 60 days notice is required for cancellations for bookings made for Easter high season. Other times: Cancellations within 30 days of arrival date - no refund. Cancellations greater than 30 days of arrival - deposit amount will be held for up to twelve (12) months to be applied to a future booking with us or the deposit amount will be refunded. All cancellations must be made directly to the office by phone: (02) 4455 1621 during office hours Monday to Sunday from 8.00am - 6.00pm
You need to know
By booking accommodation online at BIG4 Bungalow Park on Burrill Lake, the customer (you) agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Cancellations penalties are strictly as expressed above.
2. Check-in time is 2.00 pm. Arrivals prior to this time are not guaranteed. Early arrivals may be available by phoning the office direct the day before arriving.
3. Check-out time is 10.00 am. A late fee applies for departures after the stipulated time.
4. During the high season, there are no late check-outs, all guests must check-out by 10.00 am.
5. On arrival day, if you are going to arrive after office hours you must contact the office direct between 8.00 am - 6.00 pm for after-hours access details.
Booking Details: Please ensure all details of your booking i.e. number of adults and children and dates of your booking, etc. are correct prior to arriving at the park.
You need to know:
A minimum stay of four nights applies during Christmas high season, a minimum of four nights at Easter and on long weekends, and a minimum of two nights on other weekends.
There is no charge for children 2 years and under.
PLEASE NOTE - FEES & TARIFFS ARE SUBJECT TO ALTERATION WITHOUT NOTICE
The BIG4 membership discount is only applicable to the member named on the card and cannot be used to book stays for other people. The BIG4 member must be present on the site or accommodation for the discount to apply.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request.
- Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card.
- Not be able to pay for any charges.
- May cause damage to the property of the park or other guests.
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour.
- Be younger than 18 years old and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age.
- Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal.
By entering our park, you and your child/ren consent to being photographed from time to time using the facilities for the purposes of being included in the promotional material of the BIG4 Bungalow Park on Burrill Lake.
We reserve the right to reject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
BIG4 Holiday Park's and Conditions:
BIG4 Bungalow Park on Burrill Lake BIG4 Perks:
- Accommodation upgrade on request subject to availability
- Discounted Kayak, Canoe, Pedal Boat and SUP 9 Stand up Paddle Board hire)
- Early Check-In: on request prior to arrival and subject to availability
- Late Check-Out: on request and subject to availability
Perks are subject to availability and are at the discretion of the Park. Requests for early check-in and accommodation upgrade should be made in advance. These are subject to availability and not guaranteed until arrival. Accommodation upgrade is from one accommodation type to the next tier accommodation available.
Perks can only be redeemed once per stay and will be provided to the person who is named on the membership card. A maximum of one perk will be available during your stay, on request and subject to availability. In-park Perks can be updated at any time and without prior notice. In-park Perks are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Perks can be conditional based on types of stay, such as cabin guests vs site guests and type of membership such as Perks+ and VIPerks.
BIG4 VIP Perks membership discount - where a BIG4 Loyalty Club member discount is applicable, you must be a valid BIG4 Perks Member at the time of your arrival.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any of the particular BIG4 Holiday Parks. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of the BIG4 Holiday Park and subject to availability.