The billabong is the heart of our park, both physically and emotionally. It's what we're named after and the fun radiates from it. Try out fishing, have a swim, jump on the trampoline or hire a kayak. There's something for everyone!
Family fun on the water
There are so many activities in and around the billabong:
- Grab a kayak, stand up paddle board (SUPs), or any floaty you can find and get out on the water. We hire kayaks and SUPs, or you can bring you own fun (non-motorised only).
- There's floating aqua equipment to take the fun levels to a new high! Try the aqua jump trampoline or other floating objects.
- Try your luck fishing from the edge of the billabong or from the floating pontoon.
- Relax on the deck of the 'kitchen and lounge' and take in the view.
- Watch your kids have fun whilst you read a book (relax....).
- Just swim or float the day away!
- Camp around the billabong and wake up each morning to this beautfiul view.
These Christmas holidays 2015-2016 we also have the water balls coming back! Every Wednesday in the holidays, you can try out the 'Walk on Water' balls in the billabong on Wednesday 23 and 30 December 2015, and Wednesday 6, 13 and 20 January 2016. $10 per turn for eight minutes. Subject to cancellation due to weather.
Hire Equipment for the Billabong:
- Kayaks, either a family or single size: $6 for two hours
- Stand up paddle boards (SUPs): $5 per hour
- Fishing rods: $4 for two hours
Call: 1800 650 405