The Greenmount Villa is a three bedroom house that can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people.
The master bedroom contains a king sized bed and private ensuite. The second room contains a queen sized bed and the third bedroom contains 4 single beds in 2 bunks.
The Villa also boasts a large living room, full kitchen, a huge outdoor entertaining area with a private BBQ, as well as a full kitchen, one bathroom with a shower and a separate toilet and a laundry. If you’re a large family or two smaller families who are keen to holiday together then this is the perfect option for you.
12pm for sites, 2pm for cabins
8am-7pm daily (8pm Fridays and 6pm Sundays). Closed Christmas Day.
Changes and Cancellation
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please check the terms of your booking stay type prior to booking. Your booking stay type is listed online, and on your tentative or confirmation email.
For all bookings:
Deposits: A 2 night deposit is required at the time of booking.
Balance: The balance is due by the required date prior to arrival. You are welcome to pay off in instalments.
Cancellations: Cancel by 9am, on the required date prior to arrival and receive a full refund. This includes amendments or reductions to your booking dates or guests. If less than the required notice is provided, a refund or credit note will only be provided if the site or cabin is resold for the entire period of the booking.
Date changes: Date changes are permitted up to required date prior to arrival, subject to availability and applicable rate changes.
Balance and Cancellation for all stay types
LOW SEASON Balance due: 4 days prior to arrival. Cancellation or date changes required by: 4 days prior to arrival.
FLEXI STAY BOOKINGS Balance due: 4 days prior to arrival. Cancellation or date changes required by: 4 days prior to arrival.
CLASSIC STAY BOOKINGS Balance due: 14 days prior to arrival. Cancellation or date changes required by: 14 days prior to arrival.
LONG WEEKEND FUN Balance due: 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation or date changes required by: 30 days prior to arrival.
EARLY BIRD Balance due: 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellation or date changes required by: 60 days prior to arrival.
END OF SUMMER Balance due: 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellation or date changes required by: 60 days prior to arrival.
HIGH SEASON Balance due: 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellation or date changes required by: 60 days prior to arrival.
Our COVID Flexi-Booking Policy - for bookings up until 31st January 2023.
We’ve implemented a flexible booking policy for current and future bookings. This policy makes it easier to change your booking dates should an issue arise as a direct result of COVID-19. Guests will have the option to change the date of their booking or accept a credit note valid for up to 18 months should any of the criteria, listed below, impact their planned stay:
- You or an immediate family member test positive to COVID-19.
- You are forced into self-isolation.
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- A state or government directive is issued and means you are physically unable to travel to or from the park, such as a NSW/QLD hard border closure. The requirement to complete a QLD border declaration pass (for example) is not a valid cancellation reason.
Proof in the form of a guest declaration will be required. Other documentation may also be requested by the park depending on the circumstances.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with the usual Terms and Conditions, as listed above. Your cancellation policy will be outlined on the stay type you select and listed on your confirmation letter from the Park.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing to the park. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number and the reason for the cancellation. The request will be reviewed and actioned in accordance with our cancellation policy.
If you decide to depart early, no refunds or credit notes are given. We are not responsible for the weather and therefore refunds or credit notes are not given for poor weather.
This accommodation is not pet friendly.
Deposits and Payments
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: In order to give guests greater flexibility, we offer different rates based on payment and cancellation terms. Please check the terms of your booking stay type prior to booking. Your booking stay type is listed online, and on your tentative or confirmation email.
For all bookings:
Deposit: A deposit of 2 night’s stay is required at the time of booking.
Balance: The total balance is due on the date stated prior to arrival.
See more details below for payment and cancellation policies per stay type.
Guaranteed sites or cabins: Please note, whilst we always do our best to cater for guest requests, we cannot guarantee specific site or cabin numbers. You are booking a category only and management reserves the right to move bookings within the same category where necessary. Day visitors: A charge of $10 per person is applicable for visitors coming to the park during your stay. Guests may be asked to leave if visitors are not paid for in advance.
What you need to know
As outlined in the NSW Public Health Order, from 11 October 2021: (please see clause 6.6)
- Unvaccinated adults can only take a holiday in a caravan park or camping ground in the same LGA in which the person resides.
- Unvaccinated adults are not allowed to access onsite premises that must be closed to unvaccinated adults.
- Vaccinated adults who reside in Greater Sydney can take a holiday in Greater Sydney, but not outside Greater Sydney.
- Vaccinated adults who reside outside Greater Sydney can take a holiday in other regional areas, but not in Greater Sydney.
- Children under 16 years are not included in these rules.
- Checking in using the NSW QR code
- 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all outdoor communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, etc.
- 1 person per 2 sqm rule applies in all indoor communal areas such as camp kitchens, indoor areas, etc
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
- Outdoor Gatherings must not exceed 30 people at any time.
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
- All guests and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed.
- All staff instructions must be followed.
- Indoor Cinema / TV / Theatre room
- Indoor Playground
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Waterpark
The rules for stage two of re-opening at 80% (anticipated to be from the 25th of October) will be published once the Public Health Order has been provided by the NSW Government.
It is your responsibility to check the current rules and confirm you are permitted to travel to our LGA and enter the park for the purpose of a holiday (or other) with regards to your travel distance and vaccination status.
For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Tweed Billabong must abide by the following:
- Please ensure that you are permitted to travel to the park.
- Please do not visit the park if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at the park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise the park immediately.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
- A mandatory registration and guest declaration form must be signed prior to checking in.
- Ensure you stand on the marked spots on the reception and shop floor. If there are no available spots, please wait outside.
- Ensure only one person, per booking, enters the reception area
- Download our GuestAssist app and use messenger to contact our friendly team or phone them on 0755 242 444 to reduce visits to our reception or shop.
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 30 people will be dependant on current social distancing rules - please check with the park at the time you make your booking.
- 'Distancing tables' have been installed in the reception and shop. Please ensure you stand behind these when communicating with our team.
- For the time being, we are 'cashless'. Please arrange payment via credit card or BPAY, prior to your stay. Items purchased during your stay will be added to your account and charged to your credit card on file on your departure.
- Visitors - Guests can currently have a maximum of 4 visitors per day. Visitors must sign in at reception and pay a $10pp visitors fee for anyone aged 3 and over. Please check vaccination status requirements for visitors.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
- Please wear face masks if so dictated by the government guidelines in place at the time of your stay.
- Please bring your own bike helmets if you wish to hire go-karts.
- Please bring your own pen to use in reception if required.
- You are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and good disinfection practices in your cabin or site during your stay.
- We will increase cleaning schedules throughout the Park however, we will not be able to clean every surface between each guest use. We therefore recommend you bring your own chux and disinfectant or wipes to use on common surfaces prior to use, such as in the camp kitchen and amenities prior to use.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, dishes and bedding.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
Late Check-In: Please contact the park directly if your scheduled arrival is outside of reception opening hours to arrange a late check-in.
Late Check-Out: We offer late check-outs until 4pm, subject to availability. Sites are $30 and cabins are $60. Please enquire with reception the day prior to departure.
Bunk Beds: Children under the age of 9 are not permitted to sleep in the top bunk.
Parking: One car park is allocated per site or cabin. Additional cars must be parked in the visitor’s car park. Please advise reception at the time of booking if you have a boat or trailer. We suggest that you park your boat in your site/cabin carpark if it fits, and your car in the visitor’s carpark.
Riding equipment including bikes, skateboards, rip sticks, go-karts and scooters: Children are permitted to bring their own riding equipment to use in the park and will be issued with a bike licence upon arrival. We do not allow motorised scooters or any other motorised equipment. We enforce a strict “No Helmet, No Ride” policy. Riding after dark or around certain parts of the park is not permitted. Failure to follow the rules set out in the bike licence will result in the equipment being confiscated for the remainder of your stay.
Perks Conditions: Perks are subject to availability and are at the discretion of the park. Requests for early check-in and accommodation upgrades are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Such requests are also not guaranteed until arrival. Accommodation upgrades are from one accommodation type to the next tier accommodation type available however a site cannot be upgraded to a cabin.
Perks can only be redeemed once per stay and will be provided to the person who is named on the membership card. A maximum of one perk will be available during your stay, on request and subject to availability. In-park perks can be updated at any time and without prior notice. In-park perks are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Perks can be conditional based on types of stay, such as cabin guests vs site guests and types of memberships such as Perks+ and VIPerks.
How to Find Us: Latitude: 28° 11' 40" S (-28.194598). Longitude: 153° 31' 51" E (153.530964).
Coming from North (Brisbane): Take the Tweed Heads/Coolangatta exit just through the tunnel. Veer right and follow signs to Tweed Heads, Kennedy Drive. Turn left onto Kennedy Drive at end of exit lane and follow along parallel to the Tweed River for 800m. Follow the signs under and over the bridge to Tweed Heads South (requiring a left hand 270 degree loop). Continue over the bridge and then turn right at the next lights down Dry Dock Road. You will see the BIG4 Tweed Billabong sign. Continue straight for 2km and then turn left into Holden Street. Continue down Holden Street and you will find BIG4 Tweed Billabong at the end on the right.
Coming from South (Sydney): Just over Sexton Hill, the road forks, take left for Tweed Head. Stay on this road and turn left at the fifth set of traffic lights (past the Tweed City shopping centre, etc). This is Dry Dock Road. Follow this straight ahead for 2km and then turn left into Holden Street which is the 7th Street.