We are happy for your small dog (under 10kg) to holiday on a powered or unpowered site with you and your family.
We ask that dog owners respect our simple rules when staying at Byron Holiday Park.
Booking Policy and Rules – call 02 6685 6751 to check details.
- No dogs are permitted at peak times such as Christmas, Easter and school holidays.
- Dogs must be under 10kg, some breeds regardless of weight are not accepted (call us to check 0266856751)
- Only one dog per site (unless pre-approved).
- The park may end your stay at any time at the manager’s discretion.
- A refundable cash bond of $50 is payable on arrival.
- Dogs must be on a lead and secured when outside of your caravan or tent.
- Dog droppings must be collected immediately and placed in a plastic bag and disposed of at the bin station.
- Dogs must not be taken into the pool, camp kitchen or BBQ areas.
- If you are going out please do not leave your pet home alone, dogs must not be left unattended.
- Barking or aggressive behaviour is not acceptable.
Thank you for following these simple conditions.
We look forward to welcoming you.