Top Things to Do with Kids in South West Rocks
South West Rocks is a great place to bring the kids. If they ever want to leave the park, there are so many places to take them nearby or in the Macleay Valley Coast.
Have a chat to us at reception - either over the phone or on email, we've all got kids or grand-kids so can help you with what activities your kids would most like to do!
So much for the kids to do!
- Kowabunga Dude! Trial Bay Beach - only a 10 minute walk through the bush to one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia.
- It is a huge bay so there it is shallow for a fair way out and there are rarely large waves - great for the little ones, safe & wonderful for paddleboarding, surfing, boogie boarding and snorkeling.
- I got one! Macleay River - the breakwall
- Fishing, fishing and more fishing - there is nothing like the thrill of hooking your first fish on holiday...don't let it get away! The breakwall, off the beach, on a charter boat, the choice is yours!
- Yee ha! Look at me go! Cycling:
- Bring your own or hire ours and explore the cycle path that takes you in to town or ride along the beach with the waves alongside you.
- Take a walk on the wildside!
- Plenty of bush tracks in the National Parks to explore in Arakoon National Park
- Rainy Day Indoor Fun:
- Tabatinga play centre in Kempsey RSL - soft play, Multi-Level Climbing Structure, 4 Car Bumper Safari with a cafe, and free wifi! Don't forget your socks!
- Check out the latest Flick
- The ROXY cinema in a heritage listed building - popcorn, choc tops and the lastest releases!
- Catch some air!
- Pull off some sick moves at the Country Club Skate Park
- Let's go snorkelling
- See all sorts of fish in the beautiful clear waters of Trial Bay and Back Creek
- Get me out of Gaol!
- Take a step back in time and experience what it was like for the inmates incarcerated at the Gaol many years ago
- Monkey Around:
- Can you find Gorilla Rock near the Gaol?
Call: 1300 509 649