Explore the best of the Macleay Valley Coast with a visit to these activities and attractions:
- Tourist Drive 12: Crescent Head, Gladstone, South West Rocks, Arakoon National Park and Hat Head National Park - historic towns, famous surfing beaches, lookouts and so much more!
- The Slim Dusty Centre: Located in Kempsey is the tribute to the great Australian Icon - Slim Dusty. The centre exhibits object and images from the Kirkpatrick's family archives as well as items donated from fans all over the world.
- Crescent Head Surfing Reserve
- Enjoy the hinterland of Kempsey and all that the Macleay River has to offer including mountain ranges, clear creeks to swim in and plenty of fresh air.
- Hat Head Beach - only a 30 min drive from the resort, it's the perfect place to snorkel at high tide!
For even more to do around the Macleay Valley, visit the Macley Valley Coast website - www.macleayvalleycoast.com.au/all-things-to-do/top-ten-things-to-do/