If you’re looking for pet friendly accommodation, you’ve come to the right place. No member of the family will miss out on your next holiday with dog’s welcome in selected cabins and on grassy powered and ensuite sites at NRMA South West Rocks Holiday Resort.
Before you book your stay, please make sure to read our full pet policy, as terms and conditions do apply to all pet friendly stays:
- A select number of pet-friendly accommodation options are available outside of school holidays, long weekends and special event dates (excluding the July school holiday period). Please contact our reception team to confirm availability prior to booking.
- A maximum of 5 dogs are allowed at the resort at one given time, and allocation of sites will be based on this.
- Dogs must not be left unattended at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted in common areas including the large camp kitchen, swimming pool and waterpark areas, playground, bouncing pillow, amenities blocks, etc, however they are permitted in the smaller camp kitchen area while food is being prepared.
- We’re currently trialling allowing small to medium (under 18kgs) well behaved dogs in selected cabin and villa accommodation. Dogs must be kept outside in the enclosed back garden area provided in Eucalypt Cottage 3 and are allowed IN the Hideaway Villas. An additional cleaning charge of $30, plus $10 per dog applies per night which will be added to your booking, as well as a refundable bond.
- Please note that all pets must be pre-approved prior to making a booking. Acceptance is always at the discretion of the resort manager and can be withdrawn at any time if they believe it is in the best interest of the resorts’ guests.
- Prior to staying, you will be required to sign and agree to our full dog policy.
Call our friendly reception team to book your pet friendly accommodation today. Or visit nrmaparksandresorts.com.au/south-west-rocks/park-info/dog-friendly/ for more information.