Explore the local markets
There's no better way to get to know a new destination than to visit the local markets. Mingle among the locals and discover all types of handicrafts, delicious food and live music.
Fresh local produce
Port Stephens is lucky to host a number of different markets with something for everyone. See our list of nearby markets below and let the experience begin!
- Tomaree Markets - held every second and forth Sunday of the month at Tomaree Sports complex
- Raymond Terrace Community Markets - held every third Saturday of each month
- Anna Bay Community Market - held on the first Saturday of each month in the grounds of the Gateway Presbyterian Church in Anna Bay
- Sacred Tree Markets - held monthly at the D'Albora Marina and Nelson Bay Foreshore
- Port Stephens Market - held monthly on the fourth Saturday of the month
- Spectrum Farmers & Artisan Markets - held every third Saturday of each month at the Spectrum Church in Anna Bay
- Nelson Bay Legacy Markets - held on the first, third and fifth Sunday of every month at Niel Carrol Park
- Tanilba Bay Markets - held every third Saturday of each month at the Kooindah Plaza at Tanilba Bay
- Medowie Markets - held every second Saturday of each month at the Bush n Bull Motel in Medowie
Call: 1800 463 029