The Great Outdoors
When you come and stay at BIG4 Koala Shores Holiday Park, our beautiful natural surroundings will inspire you to get out and explore the great outdoors both at the park and in the Port Stephens area.
BIG4 Koala Shores on the waterfront
Whether you are staying with us on a caravan and camping site, or in one of our lovely cabins located in our native bushland, you will feel immersed in nature here in Lemon Tree Passage. Away from the hustle and bustle of the busier tourist spots, we have that relaxed vibe that just makes you want to re-connect with the great outdoors!
Activities to get you enjoying the sunshine here in the park include:
* Kayak and Stand-Up Paddle Board Hire (or BYO watercraft)
* Bring your boat and use our in-park boat ramp to get the whole family fishing, or just fish from the jetty!
* Enjoy a nature walk into the Tilligerry Koala Habitat to try and spot koalas
* Take a swim in our resort style pool
* Explore the park by bike, scooter or hire a peddle go-kart
* Kids can get active on our jumping pillow, basketball court and adventure playground.
Our waterfront location on Lemon Tree Passage is the perfect location for a family BBQ, some watersports fun and soaking in lots of fresh air and time away from phones, latops and TV's.
So what are you waiting for? Get back to nature and immerse yourself in the great outdoors right here at BIG4 Koala Shores!
Call: 1800 463 029