Dogs are welcome on application at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 1800 105 034 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Date Restrictions Apply
While pets are welcome at the park, we do have restrictions in place during the Christmas school holidays (20th December - 27th January), Easter, June long weekend, and October long weekend. This is for the safety and comfort of both our 2 and 4 legged guests.
During these times, there is a limit of 1 dog per site booking, and dogs are not permitted with cabin bookings at all.
Thanks for your understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you outside these times.
Park Conditions for Pets
We are pet-friendly and look forward to welcoming guests of the 4 legged variety, be that cats or dogs (we have to draw the line at horses and goats sorry!). We offer a dog wash area centrally located, and provide doggy-doo bags at the park foreshore for your convenience.
We also have a list of the local leash free dog walking areas and beaches. You will find this in your cabin compendium or it is available from the office.
To ensure harmony and consideration of all guests, we do ask that our park pet rules here at BIG4 Great Lakes be respected. Before you arrive, please call our friendly reservations team to register your dog with your booking.
**NEW** We now have fully pet friendly cabins available! Call the park direct to book
As the dog owner you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your dog whilst in our park and reserve areas.
- Keep your dog on a leash at all times whilst in the park. They can only be off their leash if you have a secure enclosed area for your dog within your Caravan, annex or site. (please note this rule will be strictly enforced).
- Do not allow your dog to bark or make excessive noise.
- With the exception of our designated pet-friendly cabins, pets are NOT allowed into any park accommodation. If you are booked into a cabin, they must stay on the verandah or in your vehicle.
- Dogs are not permitted to enter our park laundry, amenities building, pool and playground areas. They are also not permitted onto the verandah or inside the camp kitchen building.
- No dog is to be left unattended at anytime. Take your dog with you whenever you go out. Boarding kennels are available nearby for a small fee if needed.
- Please pick up after your dogs go to the toilet immediately and dispose of properly. Bags are provided at locations throughout the park.
- Please do not allow your dog to urinate etc on any other guests site or property.
- Dogs visiting our Park should have current vaccination and be free from fleas.
Pet owners who fail to be respectful of these rules will be asked to leave the park. We hope you and your dog enjoy your stay at BIG4 Forster- Tuncurry Great Lakes Holiday Park and thank you for your co-operation.