Two-bedroom Waterfront Cabin (Sleeps Five)
Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
These spacious cabins have two bedrooms with a queen bed in the main bedroom, and a single bed and bunk or single bed in the second bedroom (all linen is supplied). They offer a fully equipped kitchen with oven and microwave, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen television and DVD player. Linen is provided. Please note, Australian Standards state that children under nine years should not…
These spacious cabins have two bedrooms with a queen bed in the main bedroom, and a single bed and bunk or single bed in the second bedroom (all linen is supplied). They offer a fully equipped kitchen with oven and microwave, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen television and DVD player. Linen is provided. Please note, Australian Standards state that children under nine years should not sleep on top bunks and children should not play on bunk beds. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
Midday - 8pm (sites) / 2pm onwards (cabins)
Before 10am on the day of departure
The Park office is open 7AM – 9PM, 7 days a week. Over the winter months office hours may be subject to change (usually 7AM - 7:30PM). We also have an on-site manager who is available 24/7 on the office number for urgent assistance outside of office hours. Park Facilities & Hours of Operation Shop/Café 7am – late Jumping Pillow 8am – 6pm Pool/Playground 8am – Sunset Camp Kitchen 7am - 9pm
Deposit & Payments
Full payment for accommodation booked on this website is processed at the time of booking via a debit to your nominated credit card. The amount debited will be the amount shown on our booking page prior to you clicking the Continue button on that page.
Changes & Cancellations
There are no refunds for early departure due to weather or if you cut short your reservation or holiday. Off /Low Peak: 0-7 days: Forfeiture of deposit unless cabin/site is able to be resold in its entirety 1 week – 1 month Deposit held in credit for up to 12 months 1 month + Deposits refunded less a $30 handling fee, or held in credit Mid/High Peak: 0-14 days No refund will be given 1 week – 1 month Forfeiture of deposit unless cabin/site is able to be resold in its entirety 1-3 months Deposit held in credit for up to 12 months 3 months + Full Credit or Refund of deposit less $30 administration fee
• We are a pet-friendly park, and would like to extend a warm welcome to all of our 2 and 4 legged friends. • Please notify us if you are bringing a pet so that we can advise you of your requirements to ensure your stay is a comfortable one. • Pets are not permitted inside the cabins or villas, however are welcome to stay on the balconies provided (excluding High Peak period). • During school holidays and peak period; no dogs are permitted in cabins, and a maximum 1x dog allowed per site. • Dogs must be kept on a lead no longer than 2m at all times while in the park, and, must never be left unattended in your tent or van. • We have a dog wash area available for your convenience
You need to know
Information for Cabins
- All the linen, bedding & bath towels are provided, along with basic amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel.
- All cabins have reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort.
- All cabins have cooking facilities including a stove, microwave oven, cook top and fridge and also includes crockery, cutlery and glasses plus basic pots and pans.
- All cabins have TV with DVD player.
- It is our duty of care to advise all parents that the new Australian Standards Recommend that children under the age of 9 years should not sleep on the top bunk as it can be dangerous.
- Cots are available on a request basis only.
Information for Sites
- We have a limited number of large powered sites suitable for buses, fifth-wheelers and large caravans, and ensuites available – please let reception know if you would like to book on one of these.
- Our camp kitchen is available for your use, and featuresindoor BBQ’s, gas cook top, oven, fridge& freezer, microwave, jug and toaster, with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the pool and playground.
- There are two amenity blocks, including baby bath facilities, disabled bathroom and coin operated laundries. Washing machines and dryers take $1 coins and are $5 per load.
- We run an extensive tree-pruning and maintenance program, however despite our best efforts sometimes nature has other ideas. The park takes no responsibility for damage caused by falling branches, or from the elements.
- Please ensure you set up on the grass mats / crusher and slabs; and do not set up on the turfed areas as much as possible. This ensures that future guests can continue to enjoy the greenery.
- Please do respect your site boundaries – if you are unsure; ask the reception or grounds staff for clarification.
- Sites, bungalows, standard and deluxe cabins are permitted to have one vehicle only, which must be parked in the designated parking spot or on your site. The Villas are permitted two vehicles provided this is advised at the time of booking.
- Extra vehicles may be parked outside the park, which has no parking restrictions. The visitor’s car park at the entrance of the park is for day parking only and cannot be used overnight.
- All roads in the park are shared between pedestrians and vehicles. Speed limits are walking pace at all times within the park.
Bikes & Scooters
- Bikes and scooters are permitted in the park but a helmet must be worn at all times.
- Skateboards, roller blades, rip-sticks and motorised scooters or buggies are not permitted, however there is a nearby skate park that can be used for these items.
- Bikes and scooters are not to be ridden around the buildings, boom gate area, amenities and the recreation areas, and for safety should not be ridden after dark.
- Helmets are available from the office for a refundable cash deposit of $20.
- If you want to stay connected whilst you are away we also provide free wireless internet, please ask us at check in for the password.
- Please be respectful of the other guests right to a peaceful and relaxing stay by restricting noise from television, music and social gatherings between the hours of 10pm and 8am. After 10pm Silence is Golden.
- No open fires are permitted in the park, including heat beads and coal/charcoal.
- While we pride ourselves on providing a safe and secure environment, thieves are known to target holiday makers and campers. Please secure your belongings overnight to discourage theft or loss. Should you experience an loss or damage to property, please report immediately to reception.