Spoil yourself with a little luxury, for a little price! Our very affordable safari style Glamping Tents will make you forget where you are. Set around tropical gardens, with a deck overlooking our quiet lap pool you will be able to unwind. Inside boasts a large bathroom with shower and free-standing tub which is sure to surprise.
- Sleeps up to 4, featuring open plan room with queen bed and canvas wall separating the bunk beds.
Midday - 8pm (sites) / 2pm onwards (cabins)
Before 10am on the day of departure
Reception is open from 7am – 9pm (September-April) and 7am – 7:30pm (May – August. Our on-site manager is available 24/7 on the office number for urgent assistance outside of trading hours. Park Facilities & Hours of Operation: Shop/Café: 7am – late. Jumping Pillow: 8am – 6pm. Pool/Playground: 8am – Sunset. Camp Kitchen: 7am - 9pm.
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
This accommodation is not pet friendly.
Deposits and Payments
Full payment for accommodation booked on this website is processed at the time of booking via a debit to your nominated credit card. The amount debited will be the amount shown on our booking page prior to you clicking the Continue button on that page.
What you need to know
COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay: • You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID – 19 • You are forced into self-isolation • You are awaiting the results of a COVID – 19 test or • A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly. To utilise this policy a guest must: • Have made their booking on BIG4.com.au, and • Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above. Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions:
There are no refunds for early departure due to weather or if you cut short your reservation or holiday. If you fail to arrive at the park and have not advised the office that you are cancelling or amending your dates; you will lose forfeit any deposit paid. Off /Low Peak: 0 - 48 hours: Forfeiture of deposit. 3 days + Deposit can be held in credit OR refunded less a $30 handling fee. Mid Peak: 0 - 7 Days: Forfeiture of deposit. 8 days + Deposit can be held in credit OR refunded less a $30 handling fee High Peak: 0 – 7 days: No refund will be given. 8 -14 days: Forfeiture of deposit. 15 days + Deposit can be held in credit OR refunded less a $30 handling fee.
Information for Cabins
- All the linen, bedding & bath towels are provided, along with basic amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel.
- All cabins have reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort.
- All cabins have cooking facilities including a stove, microwave oven, cook top and fridge and also includes crockery, cutlery and glasses plus basic pots and pans.
- All cabins have TV with DVD player.
- It is our duty of care to advise all parents that the new Australian Standards Recommend that children under the age of 9 years should not sleep on the top bunk as it can be dangerous.
- Cots are available on a request basis only.
Information for Sites
- We have a limited number of large powered sites suitable for buses, fifth-wheelers and large caravans, and ensuites available – please let reception know if you would like to book on one of these.
- Our camp kitchen is available for your use, and featuresindoor BBQ’s, gas cook top, oven, fridge& freezer, microwave, jug and toaster, with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the pool and playground.
- There are two amenity blocks, including baby bath facilities, disabled bathroom and coin operated laundries. Washing machines and dryers take $1 coins and are $5 per load.
- We run an extensive tree-pruning and maintenance program, however despite our best efforts sometimes nature has other ideas. The park takes no responsibility for damage caused by falling branches, or from the elements.
- Please ensure you set up on the grass mats / crusher and slabs; and do not set up on the turfed areas as much as possible. This ensures that future guests can continue to enjoy the greenery.
- Please do respect your site boundaries – if you are unsure; ask the reception or grounds staff for clarification.
- Sites, bungalows, standard and deluxe cabins are permitted to have one vehicle only, which must be parked in the designated parking spot or on your site. The Villas are permitted two vehicles provided this is advised at the time of booking.
- Extra vehicles may be parked outside the park, which has no parking restrictions. The visitor’s car park at the entrance of the park is for day parking only and cannot be used overnight.
- All roads in the park are shared between pedestrians and vehicles. Speed limits are walking pace at all times within the park.
Bikes & Scooters
- Bikes and scooters are permitted in the park but a helmet must be worn at all times.
- Skateboards, roller blades, rip-sticks and motorised scooters or buggies are not permitted, however there is a nearby skate park that can be used for these items.
- Bikes and scooters are not to be ridden around the buildings, boom gate area, amenities and the recreation areas, and for safety should not be ridden after dark.
- Helmets are available from the office for a refundable cash deposit of $20.
In Park Perks
- 2 for 1 coffee card will be given once per stay and is valid for use at Great Lakes Cafe on-site. Voucher is valid for a second hot drink of equal or lesser size
- Early check in is subject to availibilty, can only be confirmed on the morning of check in
- Late check out is subject to availibility, can only be confirmed on the night prior to check out
- Free wifi is unlimited, requires a password from the office and is strongest from the camp kitchen. May be able to access the network in close proximity
- If you want to stay connected whilst you are away we also provide free wireless internet, please ask us at check in for the password.
- Please be respectful of the other guests right to a peaceful and relaxing stay by restricting noise from television, music and social gatherings between the hours of 10pm and 8am. After 10pm Silence is Golden.
- No open fires are permitted in the park, including heat beads and coal/charcoal.
- While we pride ourselves on providing a safe and secure environment, thieves are known to target holiday makers and campers. Please secure your belongings overnight to discourage theft or loss. Should you experience an loss or damage to property, please report immediately to reception.