One Mile Beach Holiday House
Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
This house is a holiday-makers dream! Situated on the sought after Cliff Rd overlooking One-Mile Beach, you have the entire 4 bedroom home to yourself. Enjoy the views of the beach and sand dune, take a dip in the private pool, cook dinner for family and friends in the well-equipped kitchen - this is your home away from home.
Midday - 8pm (sites) / 2pm onwards (cabins)
Before 10am on the day of departure
Reception is open from 7am – 9pm (September-April) and 7am – 7:30pm (May – August. Our on-site manager is available 24/7 on the office number for urgent assistance outside of trading hours. Park Facilities & Hours of Operation Shop/Café 7am – late Jumping Pillow 8am – 6pm Pool/Playground 8am – Sunset Camp Kitchen 7am - 9pm
Deposit & Payments
Full payment for accommodation booked on this website is processed at the time of booking via a debit to your nominated credit card. The amount debited will be the amount shown on our booking page prior to you clicking the Continue button on that page.
Changes & Cancellations
There are no refunds for early departure due to weather or if you cut short your reservation or holiday. If you fail to arrive at the park and have not advised the office that you are cancelling or amending your dates; you will lose forfeit any deposit paid. Off /Low Peak: 0 - 48 hours: Forfeiture of deposit 3 days + Deposit can be held in credit OR refunded less a $30 handling fee Mid Peak: 0 - 7 Days: Forfeiture of deposit 8 days + Deposit can be held in credit OR refunded less a $30 handling fee High Peak: 0 – 7 days: No refund will be given 8 -14 days: Forfeiture of deposit 15 days + Deposit can be held in credit OR refunded less a $30 handling fee
• We are a pet-friendly park, and would like to extend a warm welcome to all of our 2 and 4 legged friends. • Please notify us if you are bringing a pet so that we can advise you of your requirements to ensure your stay is a comfortable one. • We have a limited number of pet friendly cabins available, this MUST be discussed with reception prior to booking to ensure availability. • During school holidays and peak periods a maximum 1x dog allowed per family. • Dogs must be kept on a lead no longer than 2m at all times while in the park, and, must never be left unattended. • We have a dog wash area available for your convenience
You need to know
Information for Cabins
- All the linen, bedding & bath towels are provided, along with basic amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel.
- All cabins have reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort.
- All cabins have cooking facilities including a stove, microwave oven, cook top and fridge and also includes crockery, cutlery and glasses plus basic pots and pans.
- All cabins have TV with DVD player.
- It is our duty of care to advise all parents that the new Australian Standards Recommend that children under the age of 9 years should not sleep on the top bunk as it can be dangerous.
- Cots are available on a request basis only.
Information for Sites
- We have a limited number of large powered sites suitable for buses, fifth-wheelers and large caravans, and ensuites available – please let reception know if you would like to book on one of these.
- Our camp kitchen is available for your use, and featuresindoor BBQ’s, gas cook top, oven, fridge& freezer, microwave, jug and toaster, with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the pool and playground.
- There are two amenity blocks, including baby bath facilities, disabled bathroom and coin operated laundries. Washing machines and dryers take $1 coins and are $5 per load.
- We run an extensive tree-pruning and maintenance program, however despite our best efforts sometimes nature has other ideas. The park takes no responsibility for damage caused by falling branches, or from the elements.
- Please ensure you set up on the grass mats / crusher and slabs; and do not set up on the turfed areas as much as possible. This ensures that future guests can continue to enjoy the greenery.
- Please do respect your site boundaries – if you are unsure; ask the reception or grounds staff for clarification.
- Sites, bungalows, standard and deluxe cabins are permitted to have one vehicle only, which must be parked in the designated parking spot or on your site. The Villas are permitted two vehicles provided this is advised at the time of booking.
- Extra vehicles may be parked outside the park, which has no parking restrictions. The visitor’s car park at the entrance of the park is for day parking only and cannot be used overnight.
- All roads in the park are shared between pedestrians and vehicles. Speed limits are walking pace at all times within the park.
Bikes & Scooters
- Bikes and scooters are permitted in the park but a helmet must be worn at all times.
- Skateboards, roller blades, rip-sticks and motorised scooters or buggies are not permitted, however there is a nearby skate park that can be used for these items.
- Bikes and scooters are not to be ridden around the buildings, boom gate area, amenities and the recreation areas, and for safety should not be ridden after dark.
- Helmets are available from the office for a refundable cash deposit of $20.
In Park Perks
- 2 for 1 coffee card will be given once per stay and is valid for use at Great Lakes Cafe on-site. Voucher is valid for a second hot drink of equal or lesser size
- Early check in is subject to availibilty, can only be confirmed on the morning of check in
- Late check out is subject to availibility, can only be confirmed on the night prior to check out
- Free wifi is unlimited, requires a password from the office and is strongest from the camp kitchen. May be able to access the network in close proximity
- If you want to stay connected whilst you are away we also provide free wireless internet, please ask us at check in for the password.
- Please be respectful of the other guests right to a peaceful and relaxing stay by restricting noise from television, music and social gatherings between the hours of 10pm and 8am. After 10pm Silence is Golden.
- No open fires are permitted in the park, including heat beads and coal/charcoal.
- While we pride ourselves on providing a safe and secure environment, thieves are known to target holiday makers and campers. Please secure your belongings overnight to discourage theft or loss. Should you experience an loss or damage to property, please report immediately to reception.