BIG4 Armidale Highlander Van Village is in the New Engalnd High Country of Northern New South Wales. It is a centre of remarkable beauty, great events and sensational food and wine. Picture yourself here, a unique blend of country life, awesome scenery and great food. Mick and Sue look forward to welcoming you to their park and to Armidale.
That Armidale kind of feeling.
ARMIDALE - WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO DO IT!
- Armidale Heritage Tours - The Guided Heritage Tour is a two and a half hour taster of Armidale. You will be taken on an historical journey through Armidale with a lively and personal commentary from one of the tour guides. The tour operates by donation, we are sure you`ll agree that this is one of the wonders of Armidale and is well worth of putting on your list of must do`s!.
- New England National Park - The Great Escarpment is the significant landscape feature of this expansive and diverse park that links the New England Tablelands with the hinterland of the North Coast. Perched atop these dramatic basalt cliffs, Point Lookout provides breathtaking views over the Bellinger, Nambucca and Macleay river valleys. Only 40 minutes from BIG4 Armidale Highlander Van Village.
- New England Regional Art Museum - The New England Regional Art Museum (NERAM) is a living museum of national significance located in Armidale in the heart of the New England North West region of New South Wales. NERAM contributes substantially to the economic, social and cultural fabric of Armidale and is enjoyed by more than 37,000 visitors annually.
- Armidale Autumn Festival - from 13 March, 2015 to 16 March, 2015 Book your accomodation at BIG4 Armidale Highlander Van Village Now.The Armidale Autumn Festival weekend is a great weekend for visitors to get a taste of the community spirit and everything Armidale stands for. Armidale looks its best in Autumn, especially with the corridors of trees changing colours. Enjoy the atmosphere of the parade and relaxing down at the Creeklands for the afternoon, having a shop, enjoying the food and listening to music.
Check out the videos below for more on our wonderful region!
Call: 1800 095 032
- Breathtaking Scenery
- Close to Airport
- Close to Shopping Precinct
- Close to Tourist Attractions
- Close to Waterfalls
- Golf Course
- Groups Welcome
- Surrounded by National Parks
- Wineries close by
- Nature Walks
- Nature, Parks and Wildlife
- Mountains and Alpine
- History & Heritage
- Rivers, Lakes and Waterways
- Outdoor Activities and Adventure
- Food and Wine
- Arts, Culture and Entertainment
- Sporting venues nearby
BIG4 Armidale Highlander Van Village
- Disabled Facilities: please call park for further information
- Welcome Tea, Coffee and Sugar
- Grass Sites
- Concrete Slab on sites
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Camp Kitchen
- Sewage Dump Point
- BIG4 Club Local Benefits
- Amenities Blocks
- Clothes line
- Laundries with Washing Machines & Dryers
- Lending Library