NSW School Holiday Activities
Your kids will not be disappointed when it comes to being entertained at BIG4 Easts Beach with our "Schools Out Holiday Activities"
NSW School Holiday Fun
During the NSW School Holidays, we provide a wide range of activities for the kids ranging from cooking, craft, making and baking and so much more. Something to bring out the fun in everyone.
There is entertainment for just the kids (no grown ups allowed!!) and specific entertainment for the whole family including tennis, movie nights and bingo.
- Movies are held every Friday and Saturday nights during the Summer peak period and Saturday nights only during the cooler months. These are held in the multipurpose room (check with reception on movie times)
- Movies are held generally every night during NSW School Holidays and movie list can be found on the noticeboard
- What to bring to kids activities - old clothes (paint does not always wash out of clothes), if outside activities bring sunscreen, hat and water bottle
- Most kids activities are subject to max numbers so bookings are essential
- Payment is due at time of booking - no exceptions
- There is a no refund policy if your child does not attend activity
- Bookings can be made over the phone but with full payment
- All children must be signed in and out by parent/guardian
- Children under 5 must have parent/guardian supervision
- Any sessions with less than 5 kids signed may be cancelled
- Kids activities is a fun service we provide for your kids. We are not however a child care centre and request that you do not leave the park whilst your children are at the kids activities. You may be called to pick up your child if an issue arises
Find out about our NSW April School Holiday Program here
Annual Easter Bake Sale
Held on Saturday 20 April 9.30am to 11am or until sold out. All slices/cakes etc are home baked by our friendly staff, with all proceeds going to Make-a-Wish foundation.