Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Recently renovated cabin suitable for a couple. Queen sized bed and modern fittings. We hope you enjoy a nice beverage on your own balcony, and a restful nights sleep on a queen sized cloud. This is a fully self-contained cabin with electric hotplates and a convection oven for your convenience.
8am-6pm Monday to Friday 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday Closed Christmas day
Deposit & Payments
The full amount of the stay will be processed against your credit card.
Changes & Cancellations
Changes and cancellations- Must be made more than three days prior to arrival, if a cancellation is made during that time the monies paid will be forfeited .There are NO refunds for early departures
We now have available two pet-friendly cabins. Bookings for the pet friendly cabins are ONLY accepted when booking directly with the park as they are set cabins. NO online bookings will be accepted for pet friendly cabins .If a cabin is booked online and has a pet we will cancel your booking and refund your money minus bank charges.A credit card must be supplied when checking in and indemnity form signed.
You need to know
The following guidelines are for your safety and comfort as well as our other guests. Please read them carefully.
1. Reception Hours: Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm, and weekends and public holidays from 9am-6pm. Closed Christmas Day
2. Sites and Fees: All fees are to be paid in full upon arrival. No refunds. . Only one vehicle per site allowed.
3. Bookings: Payments – Full payment will be deducted from your credit card at the time of booking. The park will process a charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email address supplied. Prices may change, check before booking. A credit card must be produced in the name of the person staying at the park on check-in. Any damage caused by you or your guests during your stay may be charged against that card. Changes and Cancellations – Must be made more than three days prior to arrival. If a cancellation is within three days of arrival the deposit is forfeited. A cancellation fee of $20 will apply to all cancellations.
4. Minimum Stay: A minimum stay of four nights applies during the Elvis weekend in January. Also, a minimum stay of three nights applies during the Easter and Christmas periods, and a minimum stay of two nights applies during all long weekends. Deposits paid for minimum stays for weekends, holiday periods and festival periods will forfeit any (or all) deposits already paid.No check ins or departures on Christmas day. Closed Christmas day
5. Arrival and Departure: Arrival – Check-in time is from 2pm. Guests arriving outside reception hours must contact the park during reception hours to make alternate arrangements. Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day or who arrive after reception hours and have not made alternate arrangements will forfeit the cost of the first night. Departure – Sites and cabins must be vacated by l0am on day of departure or extra fees apply. No refunds given on early departures.
6. Speed Limit: The speed limit in the park is 8km, which is walking pace and applies to all of the park, if you exceed this it will be brought to your attention. If you exceed this again you will be asked to leave the park. All roads within the park are shared by pedestrians and motorists.
7. Boom Gate: No tailgating through boom gate at any time. Any damage to boom gate is payable by the offender.
8. Keys: Cabins, amenities and boom gate keys to be placed in the bucket at boom gate when departing. A charge will apply for unreturned keys.
9. Children: Patrons are responsible for their own children at all times. Young children must be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities, playground and pool areas. Management takes no responsibility for children unsupervised within the park.
10.Care; care must be taken of your own possessions. Management takes NO responsibility for theft or damage indirect or directly. No refunds or reimbursements for loss or damage will be given.