Terms and Conditions
"WIN BIG WITH BIG4" PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 21 years or over who hold a current valid driver's licence issued in an Australian State or Territory. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 20/02/2013 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 30/06/2013 ("Promotional Period").
- To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.big4.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their first and last name, valid email address, contact telephone number and date of birth and submit the fully completed entry form.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Level 5. 492 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 on 15/07/2013 at 10.00am AEST. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.big4.com.au on 29/07/2013, and will remain on the website for 28 days. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a two (2) year BIG4 Club membership valued at $50 and a Jayco Eagle Camper Trailer valued at up to $23,000 including awning, bed end flys, registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter will determine, in its absolute discretion, all exterior and interior options of the Jayco Eagle Camper Trailer, including but not limited to colour selection. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Jayco dealership. Total prize is valued at up to $23,050.
- The next five (5) valid entries drawn will each win five (5) days Apollo Euro Tourer hire and four (4) nights site accommodation at any participating BIG4 site. Total prize is valued at up to $1,620 each.
- The winners (and any companion/s) must pick up and drop off the Apollo Euro Tourer hire vehicle from an Apollo branch in Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth. The winners (and any companion/s) are responsible for transport to and from the Apollo branch and any associated costs.
- Apollo Euro Tourer hire prize is subject to standard rental conditions. Petrol and insurance is not included. The driver must have a current valid driver's licence issued in an Australian State or Territory and be aged 21 years or over.
- Winners (and any companion/s) will be responsible for their own transport to and from any BIG4 site. Winners may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- The next five (5) valid entries drawn will each win a Coleman Pack valued at $1,079 each. Each Coleman Pack includes: one (1) x Coleman 6 Person Instant Pop Up Tent; two (2) x Coleman Position Padded Chairs; one (1) x a 47L Coleman Wheeled Cooler; one (1) x CPX 6 Rechargeable DUO LED Lantern; and two (2) x Pilbara C0 Sleeping Bags.
- Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $36,545. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 16/10/2013 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and published at www.big4.com.au on 28/10/2013, and will remain on the website for 28 days.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize and/or participation is a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner (and their companion/s, if applicable to the prize) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant opts-in at time of entry, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 50 006 437 038) of Level 2, Suite 2, 313 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, VIC 3122. Telephone: 03 9811 9300.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/12/10426
VIC Permit No. 12/3321
ACT Permit No. TP12/4704
SA Permit No. T12/2447