STAY THREE PAY 2 PLUS A FREE BREKKY!
Stay THREE nights pay for TWO and get a COMPLIMENTARY BREKKY FOR TWO on your last morning. BIG4 Hayes Creek Holiday Park is a little hidden gem just off the Stuart Highway between Katherine and Darwin, nestled in a quiet valley with nearby creek, butterfly gap and spectacular rocky hills the Park is near the Hayes Creek pub and road house which serves wholesome meals and a whole lot of good old NT hospitality and character!
Stay THREE nights pay for TWO and get a COMPLIMENTARY BREKKY FOR TWO on your last morning.
Located at the Southern Gateway to the Daly River and Douglas Daly regions Hayes Creek is an ideal base from which to explore these spectacular areas with Douglas Hot Springs, the nearby Butterfly Gorge National Park and the Merrepen Arts Centre to start you off. With wonderful scenery the area is excellent for scenic drives and bush walking and abounds with wildlife including the renown barramundi of the Daly River – always check you route and conditions before setting off.
Additional charges apply for BIG Breakfast ($8) or Omelets ($2).
- Offer valid for stays from: March 22, 2014 to July 31, 2014
- This special offer must be booked prior to July 31, 2014
- Subject to availability.
- Only applies to bookings made in advance.
- Must mention this offer at the time of booking.
- May not be used during Easter Weekend - 18-04-14 to 21-04-14 inclusive.
- BIG4 Member Discount is already included in this special rate.
- Valid only for new bookings.
- Cannot be used with any other offer/discount/promotion.
View all Northern Territory Offers