To receive these Member Benefits you must present your valid BIG4 Membership Card at the time of purchase or booking. If you are not a BIG4 Member, you can join at any
BIG4 Holiday Park, by calling 1800 632 444 or online at big4.com.au
Attractions & Tours
World Heritage Gorden River Cruises - 10% off cruises
A century-old family tradition of local hospitality is the foundation of World Heritage Cruises. On board the company’s 35mtr catamaran ‘Eagle’, passengers enjoy the natural and historic features of Macquarie Harbour – Including Hells Gates, an array of aquaculture farms, a Sarah Island guided tour and two hours of cruising the famous Gordon River itself. Informed and interesting narrative is a key part of the journey, as are the ruins of Sarah Island, one of Australia’s oldest, most feared and industrious penal colonies.
A superb buffet lunch featuring some of the locally raised smoked salmon is prepared fresh daily and included during the cruise. Eagle’s extra large windows provide uninterrupted panoramic viewing, a spacious layout, outstanding comfort and excellent onboard service exceed passenger expectations and make the cruise a thoroughly memorable experience. Cruises depart from the Strahan Wharf daily at 9am. Bookings are strongly recommended on Ph 03 6471 7174 or Fax 03 6471 7431.
Location: The Esplanade, Strahan, Tasmania, 7468
- 10% off cruises on presentation of BIG4 member card.
Valid Until: 31/10/2014
Discover the Leven River Cruises - A free Beverage of your choice Coffee/Alcoholic on all 3 types of cruises
Jus' Leven Now is a tour that departs the public pontoon located in Tasma Parade Ulverstone. A fascinating journey into the extraordinary natural and cultural history of the area while you enjoy the scenic extravaganza of the Leven River. Enjoy famous mirrored reflections and exclusive Tasmanian flora and fauna that reside within the Leven River catchment. Bookings exclusively through the Ulverstone Visitor Information Centre.
Location: Tasma Parade, Ulverstone, Tasmania, 7315
- Offer valid 01.10.08 until 01.10.14
- Valid for all Tours
- Must present BIG4 Loyalty club card
Valid Until: 01/10/2014
IGA Railway Supermarket - Spend $25.00 or more and receive a free Hot coffee or Hot chocolate
Supplies all grocery lines, Meat department and Delicatessen.
Location: 19 Alexandra Road, Ulverstone, Tasmania, 7315
- Must show Big4 Member Benefit Card
Valid Until: 30/09/2014
Leven Gourmet Meats - 5 % off all purchases
Leven Gourmet Meats has a large range of Gourmet Meats, chicken and sausages. Reasonably priced family BBQ packs. Also have a range of Tasmanian Game. E.g. Venison, mutton-birds, rabbits (all seasonal), W except wallaby/Kangaroo is all year round.
They also specialise in Oven cooked Roasts for order only.
Location: 27 Reibey Street, Ulverstone, Tasmania, 7315
- Offer vaild 26.08.2013 until 30.01.2015
- Valid for all purchases.
- Must present BIG4 Loyalty Club Card
Valid Until: 30/01/2015
Attractions & Tours
Sail Freycinet - 10% Discount off all Sail Freycinet bookings
Get the true sailing experience in our beautiful, new, luxurious Beneteau Oceanis 41 yacht.
Sail over serene blue waters from Coles Bay, past the majestic hazards to your choice of destinations including iconic Wineglass Bay or Maria Island. You’re in charge so we are happy to tailor a package for you to ensure you get the experience you want.
Location: Jetty Road, Coles Bay, Tasmania, 7215
- Must present valid BIG4 Loyalty Club at time of booking card to obtain offer.
- Subject to availability and weather conditions.
Valid Until: 30/04/2015
The Long Lunch Tour Co - 15% discount for BIG4 members
The ultimate food and wine experience!!
Wine by Roads of Freycinet Coast:
A Coles Bay classic 6 hour adventure of amazing delights, visiting the oyster farm, wineries & Kates Berry farm with more jaw dropping views, food & wines than bends in the road.
Location: Reserve Road, Coles Bay, Tasmania, 7215
- Cancellations within 24 hrs of departure will forfeit 50% of booking.
- A no-show is non-refundable.
- Long Lunch Tour Co accepts no responsibility for loss, sickness or injury, delays or difficulties that may arise on duration of tour.
- Antisocial behaviour or consumption of alcohol on bus will not be tolerated.
- Drinking responsibly is a major focus of the Long Lunch Tour Co.
- Must present valid BIG4 Loyalty Club card to obtain offer.
Valid Until: 30/04/2015
BIG4 Iluka on Freycinet - Free Wi-Fi
BIG4 Iluka on Freycinet offers free wi-fi to members staying at our park. Access is available 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
Location: 15 Reserve Road, Coles Bay, Tasmania, 7215
- Must present valid BIG4 Loyalty Club Card to receive discount.
- Must be booked into BIG4 Iluka on Freycinet for at least one night.
- Must have own laptop/tablet/phone.
- Not valid with any other offer.
Valid Until: 31/03/2015
Food and Wine
Freycinet Cafe & Bakery - One Free Coffee per booking
Freycinet Café & Bakery serving light meals that hit the spot.
Supplying OOMPH coffee freshly roasted in Tasmania.
Location: Esplanade, Coles Bay, Tasmania, 7215
- One Free Coffee per reservation at BIG4 Iluka on Freycinet.
- Must present card issued at accommodation reception to receive free coffee.
Valid Until: 19/09/2014
Attractions & Tours
Discover Tasmania Tours - 10% discount OR 4 tickets for the price of 3 on private charter tour
Discover Tasmania Tours offers custom private charter day tours based in Launceston Tasmania for 1 - 4 guests in a modern 4WD vehicle. Tours operate 7 days a week and subject to availability.
Select tours from Scenic, Wildlife, Colonial and National Trust Estates, Hydro Electric Power Stations, Food, Wine and Art options. We can mix and match a range of tours to suit your time and budget.
Location: 5 Helen St, Newstead, Tasmania, 7250
- Must present valid BIG4 Loyalty Club Card to obtain offer.
- National Park entry fees included.
- Attraction admission prices excluded from all offers.
- Morning and afternoon tea provided on private charters.
- Pick up and drop off service available within CBD.
- Long sleeve shirts and long trousers with enclosed shoes must be worn on Power Station Tours.
- Power Station tours are not suitable for children under 16 years of age.
Valid Until: 30/06/2015