Bouncing Castle & swimming pool Powered Site Blitz
- Snorkel snorkel snorkel at the natural aquarium at Blowholes Beach
- Bumbacks Plantation Tours: Tour a real operating Plantation and see how and where your fresh produce is produced. Sample the enormous range of goods at Jo's shop. Try a chocolate covered strawberry, custard apple or banana at Morels Plantation - a gentle stroll away.
Visit our famous shearing shed display and One Mile Jetty. Take a station Tour.
Red Bluff is only a short drive away [approx 1 hour]
- Heritage Precinct: History all in one spot - One Mile Jetty, Coffee Pot Train, Lighthouse Museum, Shearing Hall of Fame and HMAS Sydney and HSK Kormoran Displays.
- Natural Attractions: Take a scenic flight, visit blow holes or snorkel at Quobba Station. Carnarvon also offers some great fishing spots including; north beach fishing, south beach fishing, island fishing and jetty fishing. Birdwatching is also a popular pastime, especially in our peaceful BIG4 Plantation Caravan Park.
- Catch a Tour: Town Tours, Sunset Dreaming Tours, Kennedy Ranges Tour, Bush Bay Aboriginal Tour, Taste of the Gascoyne Food Tours and Mount Augustus Safari Tours.
- Picnic & Bird Watching [feathered kind!!!]: Try bird watching [the feathered kind] at Rocky Pool, Chinaman's Pool, Bibbawarra Bore, Gascoyne River and the famous Blow Holes only 73kms north of Carnarvon
- Picnic & Bird Watching [feathered kind!!!]: Try bird watching [the feathered kind] at Rocky Pool, Chinaman's Pool, Bibbawarra Bore, Gascoyne River and the famous blow holes only 73kms north of Carnarvon.
- Gascoyne Aboriginal Cultural Centre: Try the most amazing tasting plate, creamiest coffee, jungle juice or big breakfast. Then discover the Art Gallery. Amazing!
- Old Post Office Cafe: According to Lonely Planet - Carnarvon has the WORLD'S 5TH BEST pizza - our favourite is the Thai Chicken Pizza and Meat Lovers - all with amazing fresh produce.
20 April 2011
- Non refundable, must quote "Bouncing Castle Special" and phone bookings only.
- Four persons max.
- Non changeable.
- Must pay in full prior to arrival by credit card only.
- No BIG4 discount applies to this special.
- Powered Sites only.
- Minimum 3 night Stay.
- October 2010 to 20th April 2011 only.
- Not in conjunction with any other deals nor discounts.
- Not valid 20/12/2010 - 05/01/2011.
View other holiday deals at BIG4 Plantation Caravan Park