Dogs are welcome on application at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 03 5721 5230 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Date Restrictions Apply
Not permitted during Peak periods, Long Weekends and Special Events.
Park Conditions for Pets
Dogs Welcome - Selected Sites Only
At the discretion of Management.
To ensure that all Visitors enjoy their visit to our Park, please adhere to the following Rules
• When you arrive at our Park for your stay, you will be asked to sign an Agreement which outlines the Rules relating to your stay at our park with your pet.
• Dogs are permitted on Caravan Sites ONLY
and are not permitted in any Ensuite or Cabin Accommodation at all – with the exception of Guide Dogs (which must be arranged with Management prior to arrival).
• Dogs are not permitted in any Common areas of the Park including, Reception, Pool Area, Camp Kitchen, Laundry, Amenities or Playground.
• Dogs must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent. Without exception. A leash may be no longer than 2 metres in length. You must not set up any “dog run”.
• Your dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended inside or outside your van/annex or tent.
• Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s or pets waste in a plastic bag into the General Rubbish Bins about the Park.
(Dog bags are available for purchase in the Reception)
• For Health and Safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the Park.
• Dog/pet related bedding etc must not be washed or cleaned within the park or with the Park’s Laundry facilities.
• Dog owners are personally responsible and will be held to be so, for any and every Personal Injury and /or Property Damage and/or Loss, in relation to any action by or because of their dog.
• Noisy, Barking or Aggressive Behavior will not be tolerated at any time and will lead to an instant request to depart the Park, without refund of site fees.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Mark & Erin, Bob & Alice