From local and touring events and regular festivals all the way through to outdoor experiences and river-based sports, Swan Hill is an ideal place to spend some time relaxing and enjoying the outdoors, and the glorious year-round climate.
- Explore the natural surrounds, including the Murray River, local lakes and magnificent state forests.
- Visit our lovely, historical small towns, including Lake Boga, Nyah, Nyah West, Woorinen and Robinvale.
- Visit the Flying Boat Museum at Lake Boga and learn about the vital role the region played during WWII.
- The Pioneer Settlement is a fun, interactive experience for all ages, showcasing the lives and lifestyles of early European settlers.
- Swan Hill Farmers Market runs on the first Sunday of every month at Riverside Park. Expect loads of fresh produce, local entertainment, food and refreshments. Swan Hill Rotary Club Market is held on the third Sunday of the month at the Swan Hill Railway car park.
- Murrabit Market is Victoria's largest and longest-running regional market. It’s on the first Saturday of every month. On the second Saturday of each month, check out the other regional markets at Nyah and Robinvale, with Kerang’s market on the fourth Saturday of the month.
- Swan Hill Pheasant Farm is a quirky attraction, and its birdlife, tours and warm hospitality has made it a hit with people of all ages.
- Celebrate the new year with family-friendly New Year’s Eve fun and music at Riverside Park.
Thanks to Visit The Murray for your contribution to this content!