Cabin Winter Warmer-2 nights min kids 50% discount
Explore the Tamar Valley. Do a vineyard tour, buy a triple pass and visit Seahorse World, Platypus House and Beaconsfield Mine and Heritage Centre. Do some of the fantastic walks through the Narawntapu National Park and witness some of the fantastic sightings of native wildlife in its natural surroundings as they roam through the park each evening. Many recent sightings of wombat mums with the babies, babies still in pouches still not willing to get out and walk with mum. Also wallabies and potoroos and cheeky possums and some nights sighting of a Tasmanian Devil walking through the park. The park backs onto the Tamar River where you can experience some wonderful walks and bird sightings and great fishing. Snapper and King George Whiting have been caught lately. Occasionally a sea lion has been found sleeping on the rocks.
- Stay in any of our 2 bedroom, 3 1/2 star cabins for 2 or more nights and get a 50% discount off kids nightly rate.
All cabins have covered balconies where you can sit and watch the wombats roam. Some cabins have BBQ's and river views & views of the play area and the huge brand new jumping pillow. All bedding included. Freecall 1800 664 826 for bookings.(not available via online bookings). Conditions apply.
01 October 2013
- Does not apply to existing bookings.
- Subject to availability.
- Only applies to bookings made in advance.
- Must mention offer at time of booking.
- No additional BIG4 discount.
- Full payment at time of booking.
- All payments are non refundable & non transferable.
- Valid for stays from 1st August - 1st October 2013
- Freecall 1800 664 826 for bookings.
View other holiday deals at BIG4 Kelso Sands Holiday and Native Wildlife Park