Grey Nomad Powered Site Special 3 nights $28 p/n
Explore the Tamar Valley. Do a vineyard tour, buy a triple pass and visit Seahorse World, Platypus House and Beaconsfield Mine and Heritage Centre. Do some of the fantastic walks through the Narawntapu National Park and witness some of the fantastic sightings of native wildlife in its natural surroundings as they roam through the park each evening. Wombats are always a hit especially when they are taking their babies for a walk. Also wallabies and potoroos and cheeky possums and some night sightings of a Tasmanian Devil walking through the park. The park backs onto the Tamar River where you can experience some wonderful walks, bird sightings and great fishing. Fishing is great in the Tamar this time of the year & occasionally a sea lion can be found sleeping on the rocks at low tide.
Call 1800 664 826 for bookings and enquiries.
17 April 2014
- Does not apply to existing bookings.
- Subject to availability.
- Only applies to bookings made in advance.
- Must mention offer at time of booking.
- No additional BIG4 discount.
- Full payment at time of booking.
- All payments are non refundable & non transferable.
- Valid for stays from 1st February to 17th April 2014 excluding March Long Weekend (7/03/2014 to 10/03/2014)
- Freecall 1800 664 826 for bookings.
View other holiday deals at BIG4 Kelso Sands Holiday and Native Wildlife Park