The following guidelines are for your safety and comfort as well as our other guests. Please read them carefully.
1. RECEPTION HOURS: Mon to Fri 8.00am – 6.00pm and weekends and public holidays 9.00am – 6.00pm.
2. SITES & FEES: ALL fees are to be paid in full upon arrival. NO refunds. Adult’s rates apply to persons above 15 years. Children’s rates apply to guests aged 2 to 15 years. There is no charge under 2 years in cabins. There is no charge under 3 years on sites. Only 1 vehicle per site allowed.
3. BOOKINGS: Deposits & Payments – The first nights’ accommodation is required at the time of booking. The Park will process a charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email address supplied. Final payment will be paid on arrival to park at check in. Prices may change, check before booking. A credit card must be produced in the name of the person staying at the Park on check in. Any damage caused by you or your guests during your stay may be charged against that card. Changes & Cancellations – MUST be made more than 3 days prior to arrival. If a cancellation is within 3 days of arrival the deposit is forfeited. A cancellation fee of $20.00 will apply to all cancellations.
4. MINIMUM STAY: A minimum stay of 4 nights applies during the Elvis weekend in January. Also, a minimum stay of 3 nights applies during the Easter and Christmas periods and a minimum stay of 2 nights applies during all long weekends. Deposits paid for minimum stays for weekends, holiday periods and festival periods will forfeit any (or all) deposits already paid.
5. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE: Arrival – Check in time is from 1pm. Guests arriving outside reception hours must contact the Park during reception hours to make alternate arrangements. Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day or who arrive after reception hours and have not made alternate arrangements will forfeit the cost of the first night. Departure – Sites and cabins MUST be vacated by l0am on day of departure or extra fees apply. NO refunds given on early departures.
6. SPEED LIMIT: The speed limit in the park is 8 km WHICH IS WALKING PACE and applies to all of the park, if you exceed this it will be brought to your attention. If you exceed this again you will be asked to leave the park. ALL roads within the park are shared by pedestrians and motorists.
7. BOOM GATE: NO tailgating through boom gate at any time. Any damage to boom gate is payable by the offender.
8. KEYS: Cabin, amenities and boom gate keys to be placed in the bucket at boom gate when departing. A charge will apply for unreturned keys.
9. CHILDREN: Patrons are responsible for their own children at all times. Young children MUST be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities, playground and pool areas. Management takes NO responsibility for children unsupervised within the park.
10. PLAYGROUND & JUMPING PILLOW: Open from 8am – 8.30pm. NO footwear allowed on jumping pillow. NO glass, food or alcohol. NO sharp objects in hands or pockets. NO balls, bikes, scooters or rollerblades. Use of jumping pillow or playground equipment when wet is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Children under 12 year of age MUST be supervised by a responsible adult. The playground and jumping pillow is for the use of guests only. Visitors of guests must pay a fee of $5.00 per person. Management takes NO responsibility for children who are unsupervised.
11. POOL AREA: Open 9:00am – 8:00pm. Children under 12 years of age MUST be accompanied by a responsible ADULT (not an older brother or sister) in the swimming pool area. NO glass items are to be brought into the pool area. The pool is for the use of guests only. Visitors of guests must pay a fee of $5.00 per person. Appropriate swimwear MUST be worn. NO diving, bombing or running. Management takes NO responsibility for children who are unsupervised. Towels – Green cabin towels are NOT to be taken to pool area. Pool towels are available for hire for $2.00 each at reception.
12. BBQ & CAMP KITCHEN: BBQ is 20c coin operated. Please clean barbecue and replace cover after use. Please clean tables, benches, appliances and equipment after use and leave camp kitchen tidy for the next guests.
13. BYCICLES / SCOOTERS ETC.: Riding of bikes/scooters etc. is allowed during daylight hours ONLY and on roadways ONLY (not across sites or on footpaths, grass banks, gardens, around the amenities block and in camp kitchen). Helmets must be worn at all times. Riding bicycles/scooters etc. at entrance of park and near boom gate is NOT permitted. Also, no brake skids or wheelies are permitted.
14. PEDAL CARTS: Pedal Carts with helmets are available for hire from reception - $8.00 per hr ($5.00 for half an hr) 9:00am – 6:00pm.
15. AMENITIES: Children under 8 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult. Hand basins and laundry tubs are NOT to be used to bath children or wash dishes (there are sinks outside the laundry and in the camp kitchen for dishes and cutlery). The baby bath is the larger basin in the ladies amenities.
16. LAUNDRY: Laundry equipment MUST be left clean after use. $1.00 coins needed for use. If you wish to hang clothes to dry please use the clothes lines provided (near laundry). The placing of ropes between trees, power points, etc. is NOT allowed. NO children, saucepans, crockery, boots, etc. to be washed in laundry sink. Please report machine breakdowns to management as soon as possible. Iron is available on request.
17. QUIET TIME: All loud noise MUST cease from 10pm til 8am. NO noise after midnight. Use of generators is NOT permitted. Undue noise and inconsiderate behavior in any form is NOT permitted. Abusive language or excessive noise will NOT be tolerated at any time.
18. SPECIAL REQUESTS: Are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the park for confirmation.
19. GARBAGE: We have a recycling depot at the end of the amenities block. Recycle bins for cardboard and paper, plastic, aluminum and glass bottles are available. Please wrap all other garbage and place in the green bins with black liners.
20. PARK GROUNDS & GARDENS: Please DO NOT walk or play in designated gardens. Please DO NOT enter or play in restricted or private areas.
21. ANIMALS: With the exception of medically certified guide dogs, dogs are not permitted with cabin bookings. Dogs are allowed on sites at management’s discretion. Other animals are not permitted, even in cars.
22. VISITORS: ALL visitors to report to reception before entering the park. ALL guests and visitors must comply with park rules. Any visitor wishing to use the park facilities MUST check with reception before doing so. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave the park immediately. Patrons are reminded that they are responsible for their children’s and visitors’ observance of the park rules.
23. FIRES, FLOORING & TRENCHING: Open fires are NOT permitted at any time. Flooring and tarps are NOT permitted on grass sites. Trenching around tents or annexes is NOT permitted.
24. CARE: Care must be taken of your own possessions. Your property is your responsibility. Management takes NO responsibility for theft or damage. NO refunds or reimbursements for loss or damage will be given.
25. INTOXICATION / UNLAWFUL ACTS: Excessive use of alcohol is an unacceptable condition of stay. Violence, use of illegal drugs, theft, vandalism, abuse (physical or verbal) will NOT be tolerated. Please understand it will be our duty to notify the police and will result in the termination of your stay.
26. We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to: • Not be the person named on the booking request • Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card • Not be able to pay for any charges • May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests • May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour • Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age • Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal • Having extra persons on any site that were not declared at check in.
27. We reserve the right to evict guests from the park who are deemed by management to be: • Behaving in a socially unacceptable way • Causing damage • Disturbing other guests • Using unacceptable language • Breaking the Park Conditions of Stay. • Having extra persons on any site that were not declared at check in. NO refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
28. ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE: BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.
29. EVACUATION PROCEDURE: Displayed in camp kitchen, laundry public display cabinet and in cabin compendiums.