BIG4 Holiday Park Reservations and Tariffs Policies
Reservations Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Generally, the deposit is at least the cost of the first night's tariff and must be received by the Holiday Park within 7 days of reserving to confirm your reservation.
Check In Time
Check in time is after 2pm. Earlier times may be available on request. Please confirm this with the park at the time of reservation.
At the time of reserving please provide the Holiday Park with your estimated time of arrival. Should you be delayed please advise the park that you will be delayed and your revised arrival time.
Free Book Ahead Service for BIG4 Club Members
BIG4 Holiday Parks offer a Free Book Ahead Service between Holiday Parks to guarantee your accommodation is confirmed at your next destination. Ask about this service when you next check in at any BIG4 Holiday Park.
You simply pay the first night's accommodation or site fees for your next BIG4 Holiday Park as a deposit and you will be immediately given a receipt confirming the arrangements.
This deposit is subject to strict cancellation policies. Reservations using this service are subject to site availability and must be made while you are at a BIG4 Holiday Park.
When making a direct reservation with a BIG4 Holiday Park, you acknowledge and agree that all reservations and deposits are accepted by park owners subject to the following cancellation policy guidelines. Any reservations through agents or other third parties may be subject to separate policies and you should check their conditions.
We recommend you request cancellation details from your chosen Holiday Park at the time of reservation.
As a guideline most parks have the following policies in place:
Low Season Cancellation Policy
During the low season, deposits will only be refunded if the park owner is notified of your cancellation prior to 9am on the day prior to your scheduled arrival. If notice of your cancellation is received after 9am on the day prior to your scheduled arrival the park owner may retain the deposit paid.
High or Mid Season Cancellation Policy
Deposits for reservations made wholly or partially in high and mid seasons will only be refunded if you notify the park owner of your cancellation at least 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival. If you provide less than the required period of notice of cancellation, your deposit will only be refunded if the category of site or cabin that you booked is able to be resold. Low, mid and high season details are available on request from each Holiday Park.
Most Holiday Parks do not refund should you cut short your reservation or holiday. For further details please check with your chosen Holiday Park.
Failure to Notify of Cancellation
If you do not notify the park owner of your cancellation or if you do not arrive by 10am on the day after your scheduled arrival date, your reservation may be cancelled by the park owner without refund of any paid deposit.
Group Bookings and Special Offers
Please note the above conditions do not apply to group reservations or reservations that are made pursuant to a ‘Special Offer'. Please check with your chosen Holiday Park for terms and conditions with regard to group reservations or special offers.
- The Tariffs on this website applies to the first two people occupying either accommodation or a site. There is a charge for extra persons. Generally a different tariff applies for adults (persons sixteen years of age and older) and children (persons between the ages of two and fifteen inclusive) and can vary between Holiday Parks for accommodation and sites.
- Infants under two years of age are free of charge at all BIG4 Holiday Parks. Additional fees may apply for linen or cot hire which will be advised at the time of reservation.
- All tariffs on this website represent the charges applicable per night at the relevant Holiday Park. Please note the Tariffs and all other information contained herein is indicative and subject to change without notice. It is essential that you confirm the applicable tariffs and any other special conditions with your chosen Holiday Park at the time of reservation.
- Tariffs are set by the individual Holiday Parks and may vary from time to time. BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd obtained the information on this website from each of the individual Holiday Parks listed and is therefore not responsible for the accuracy of any such information.
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) is included in tariffs listed in this publication.
- Minimum reservation periods may apply during different seasons and these will vary between parks. Please ask for details.
- Prices may, but do not always include the supply of linen and bedding. All Holiday Parks have linen available for hire in conjunction with a cabin booking and this should be arranged prior to your arrival.
- Because BIG4 Holiday Parks are located throughout Australia , location, weather and a number of other factors mean the variety and standard of accommodation and facilities could vary from Holiday Park to Holiday Park.
Additional Holiday Park Information
Motorhome Friendly Sites
Parks displaying the Large Motorhome Friendly Site Symbol can comfortably accommodate a prime towing vehicle and trailer on at least some of their sites. Wider roadways or angled sites will allow access for vehicles with large turning circles. Sites will usually be drive through and fully sewered (or have dump points accessible to large vehicles). Typically there is a limited number of these sites at Holiday Parks, therefore it is essential to make a reservation, confirming the site requirements to ensure availability and suitability with respect to the specific requirements of your vehicle.
Sullage is available for the removal of grey water from powered/ensuite sites. To guarantee availability, these sites must be reserved
Park Reception Hours
Office hours vary from Holiday Park to Holiday Park . Opening hours are at least from 8am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 5pm Sunday, with reception at many Holiday Parks open for longer hours.
If you are arriving or departing outside these hours, please contact the Holiday Park to make arrangements for payment and collection of keys. Each Holiday Park has accessible management, 24 hours a day.
Many BIG4 Holiday Parks have security access to their amenities blocks, and/or boom gate access for your security. Parks may require a deposit at the time of check-in for these passes or keys. The amount of this deposit may vary depending on the system installed.
Provided the pass or key is returned at the time of check-out, your deposit will be refunded immediately. There will be an early check-out box available for key returns in the event of early departure before the reception opens. Please check prior to leaving the park.
Accommodation is not serviced daily unless specified or arranged separately with the park. Additional charges may apply.